forum

[all modes/SD+HD] Pettan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

It's been a while,eh?

Now before you ask,the name Pettan is simply a reference to its flat-looking design style.
Nothing to do with flat-chested girls or whatever.

Like I said it's a long while since I last made a skin so chances are my skills (if I have any in the first place) have gone dull.
If there's anything I need to change just let me know!

Guess I'll drop the credits here as well

Default cursor is from here
Some mania assets are from TouchFluffyTail's IIDX mania

Pettan pettan tsurupettan~ Pettan pettan mojipettan~
-Chitose-
I tough it was anime skin because "pettan" is really something... anyway good skin but the score text not really "readable" is just a suggestion but would be nice if you change to another font
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

-Chitose- wrote:

I tough it was anime skin because "pettan" is really something... anyway good skin but the score text not really "readable" is just a suggestion but would be nice if you change to another font
I cannot into naming

As for the font,it's meant to be the same as the rest of the skin but yeah I can make an alternative set and put it in the extras folder if you want
h3oCharles

crystalsuicune wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

h3oCharles wrote:

crystalsuicune wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:^)

Also updated the skin with the alt score numbers,hopefully this set is easier to read
Humanity
looks nice! tho maybe you should set the background dim to 0% so we can clearly see the gameplay elements c:

edit: in the gameplay screenshots, that is
AlternatedSky
Beautiful and elegant, fit perfectly to the original interface. Yet hit circles without border make it a little hard to read.

BTW in mania the width of two adjacent tracks are different, so it's asymmetric in 4K/6K. Anyway I hardly play mania.=W=
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

whousedmyname wrote:

Beautiful and elegant, fit perfectly to the original interface. Yet hit circles without border make it a little hard to read.

BTW in mania the width of two adjacent tracks are different, so it's asymmetric in 4K/6K. Anyway I hardly play mania.=W=
Ah sorry about that, I based the mania elements off an existing IIDX skin so it's designed with the IIDX key layout in mind.

Unfortunately I couldn't quite figure out how to code mania's layout so I can't really change it myself.
bloodymascarade
These hitsounds are amazing.
Fullfee24
Woah man nice skin! :)
notraceofsense
I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific.

Skins like these are always nice.
iVirtualPanda
i can't download the skin :(