forum

osu! Bad Acc Tournament [GROUP STAGE]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Forever_

EVEN THOUGH THE SIGNUP ENDED, WE NEED A LARGE AMOUNT OF STAFFS, WE LACK THEM!

Join Discord room or you will lose every informations

So, how does this tourney work?
The way of this tourney is same as others, just having a bit different way to gain the point in a match and win. The final score will be decided through the multiplication of (Your highest combo) and (100-Your final accuracy). For example, if you have 1100 combo for the highest combo and having 41.6% accuracy at the end of the map, you are having score of 1100 times the value of 41.6 subtracted from 100, which is 58.4, getting the final score of 64240. And in one map, who has the higher score wins the match wins the map and takes the point which can win the match.
tl;dr for people who are lazy to read all of them: Who having HIGHER COMBO and WORSE ACC wins the map.

RULES

1. This is a tournament which is 1v1 tournament, and having no rank limit.
  2. This tournament uses Score V2 system.
  3. The player with WORSE ACC and BETTER COMBO wins. (Better explanation on the introduction)
  4. Reschedules are allowed until 24 hours before your scheduled match.
  5. If player insta fails the map, the map will be replayed. If that happens 3 times, that map is counted as the win of the opponent.
  6. Don’t cause trouble, or else you will be disqualified forever.
  7. If disconnection happens, it is referee’s choice to have restart or not.
  8. If the player is not showing up for their match for 5 minutes, a point is given to the opponent, if the player is not showing up for 10 minutes, it will be counted as forfeit.
  9. You can’t play the map in the mappool as warmup.
  10. If you get past the rank limits, you will be kicked out of the tournament.
  11. If both players don’t show up, the match will be counted as loss for both players.
  12. The ban process will alternate between players.
  13. Warmup map should not contain any explict contents.

General schedule (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

Signups: 11/1~11/21
STAFF Signups: 11/1~11/24
Live Drawings: 11/25
Group Stages: 12/2 & 12/3 & 12/9 & 12/10
Round of 16: 12/9 & 12/10
Quarterfinals: 12/16 & 12/17
Semifinals: 12/23 & 12/24
Finals: 12/30
Grand Finals: 1/6/18 OR 1/7/18 (Depending on the Grand Finalists’ available time)

Prizes
Winning player will be given 2 months of supporter, 2nd place will get 1 month of supporter.

Topic Starter
Forever_
CURRENT PHASE

SIGNUPS

Player: Join the Discord Server and go to #arrival and follow instructions of #get-approved.
Staff: Either send the pm through website or on Discord (-]-Cyon217[- ]]#2469) with this form:
1. In which category you wanna participate for?
2. Any past experiences?
3-1(If you are applying as spreadsheet or graphics don't answer this). Your available time?
Thanks!
Luma
No rank limit...
Ideal
this screams ming3012
P a t r i c k
Hello :3
blxck
How can you sign up?
yuhaii
ming3012 hype

can I sign up as the graphic designer when I join the discord? I'm currently not home and just want to make sure :)

BlxckEXE wrote:

How can you sign up?
read the main post
mmatt
Where can we watch it?
Topic Starter
Forever_

elainex13xvii wrote:

ming3012 hype

can I sign up as the graphic designer when I join the discord? I'm currently not home and just want to make sure :)
Sure, use the form at the reserved post
Topic Starter
Forever_

mmatt wrote:

Where can we watch it?
Oh yeah forgot to make twitch / youtube channel for it, gonna do it when I get back home
112servis
People would just change their offset to get bad acc instead of actually trying to get bad acc. What do you think about this?
yuhaii

112servis wrote:

People would just change their offset to get bad acc instead of actually trying to get bad acc. What do you think about this?
I don't think it matters that much, even if another person tries to get bad accuracy, it would still be as they are actually trying and trying to get a good combo
while people with the offset on probably are bad at combo because it's easier to get bad accuracy and to focus on combo more

Either even if they have the offset on the matches may be held in accuracy :p nvm held in scorev2 but still hard to get accuracy

btw halcyon what happened, I know it's hard being Chinese (I am chinese lul) but why changing nationality? change flag baka
Miss Clo
What about possible NF mod for those who get too bad acc?
Or is it part of the tourney, getting bad acc without dying?
yuhaii

ichinose-san wrote:

What about possible NF mod for those who get too bad acc?
Or is it part of the tourney, getting bad acc without dying?
I don't think you would need nf mod cause it's more like combo>acc tournament so there's a small chance of failing. you could still get 30% accuracy and not fail if your combo is high.
yuhaii
btw, I just wanted to let everybody know that if you're not in the top 32 of ranks than you will be out of the tourney because too many players. also yes there is now a rank limit now lol. you can joined the discord and apply but you will be put on spectator if you not at the cutoff rank(about ~30k)
Topic Starter
Forever_

elainex13xvii wrote:

btw, I just wanted to let everybody know that if you're not in the top 32 of ranks than you will be out of the tourney because too many players. also yes there is now a rank limit now lol. you can joined the discord and apply but you will be put on spectator if you not at the cutoff rank(about ~30k)
And it is now being 12k or something
yuhaii

Hal[Cyon] wrote:

elainex13xvii wrote:

And it is now being 12k or something
14k xd
Topic Starter
Forever_
Hurry, 10 hours left to signup! Make sure to join Discord and signup in there! Current cutoff is 7332!
Also, we are in a huge need on staffs! Make sure to PM me through forum or Discord if you are interested!
yuhaii

Hal[Cyon] wrote:

Hurry, 10 hours left to signup! Make sure to join Discord and signup in there! Current cutoff is 7332!
Also, we are in a huge need on staffs! Make sure to PM me through forum or Discord if you are interested!
idk could help if I could get another graphics designer to help, I have been really busy lately and I have only half finished things :___; Some things need to be finished and I'm still half done with the overlay and some others.

also, sign ups are closed for people who are tl;dr. Thanks!
yuhaii
double posting holy,

also Halcyon if you would mind updating my username as (I wanted to change my username so badly)