forum

[Archived] Huion 420 problem with mouse mode.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FreshFailo
So I recently bought the Huion 420 tablet. Everything was working fine the first day, but the next day it somehow switched to mouse mode (relative coordinates) and I want to change it back to the normal mode (absolute coordinates). I already did some research but wasn't able to fix this issue. I tried reinstalling the driver, setting the input mode in osu to raw input and setting mouse sensitivity to 1x or less.
I'd appreciate it if anybody knows a way to fix this issue.
Upskirt
You don't want to use raw input with a tablet.

I'm guessing the config wasn't removed following the driver reinstallation, should probably manually change that option. Also make sure that the config isn't set to "read-only" in the file properties.
Topic Starter
FreshFailo
I think the problem i am having right now is that windows doesn't even detect it as a graphic tablet and is seeing it as a laptop mouse pad, because it is behaving the exact same way.
The driver isn't detecting it either, so it has probably soemthing to do with windows thinking its a laptop mouse pad.
Is there a way to force windows into detecting it as a tablet or declaring it manually as a graphic tablet?