forum

[Archived] Ranks not changing? (New-ish player) question.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
animefan0071
Hello, I hope I am putting this in the right area I'm somewhat new I haven't played alot until recently and still a noob at this game.

But I was wondering I've been getting a bit better at this game and even got my first S Rank today in local, but for some reason anytime I go to any of the songs I have beaten with a better score and rank it doesn't seem to be changed.

An example After Dark By Asian Kung Fu Generation. My first few ranks were C's and I ended up crushing them with a Perfect and a A but for whatever reason it hasn't changed and is still a C.

By any chance does anyone know why this could be? Does it just take time for it to configure the new rank or something?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
:)

Edit it also says on my profile on here that I have only 4 A's while in the game I have 7 A's and also a supposed S Rank (which I already mentioned.

Sorry again.
Sandy Hoey
It seems as if the scores are not submitting due to a connection error with Bancho. To try and fix this, try allowing osu! through your firewall, restarting your router, flushing your DNS, or renewing your IPconfig

This question would go in the Help forum because it is a connection issue. This forum is meant for non-osu! related topics
Topic Starter
animefan0071

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It seems as if the scores are not submitting due to a connection error with Bancho. To try and fix this, try allowing osu! through your firewall, restarting your router, flushing your DNS, or renewing your IPconfig

This question would go in the Help forum because it is a connection issue. This forum is meant for non-osu! related topics
Oh, ok thanks for letting me know ^.^ I'll try that when I can.

That wouldn't have even crossed my mind I think I'll check with my cousin if he knows how to turn off the firewall for it first (not that Techy) thanks again :)

And thanks for letting me know about which forum I'll make sure to put it in that one in the future.
mishalegend
Sometimes scores will not submit. This can be for several reasons. Mainly when my scores do not submit it is a problem with Bancho. If Bancho is up and your score will not submit I can suggest allowing firewall access for osu. Also make sure that none of the softwares you have on your computer are blocking anything from osu as that might cause a problem.

On the other hand, if you complete a beatmap and your score will not update after you have went back to the song selection screen may I recommend pressing F5 to refresh all your maps and see if the score updates. If it does not I would have to say it is a connection problem more than likely. It could be on your end.

Also I'm not sure if this is the correct forum section for technical issues.

If you are in need of any more help please feel free to message me in osu or reply back to this topic.
Hope I could help,
mishalegend
Topic Starter
animefan0071

mishalegend wrote:

Sometimes scores will not submit. This can be for several reasons. Mainly when my scores do not submit it is a problem with Bancho. If Bancho is up and your score will not submit I can suggest allowing firewall access for osu. Also make sure that none of the softwares you have on your computer are blocking anything from osu as that might cause a problem.

On the other hand, if you complete a beatmap and your score will not update after you have went back to the song selection screen may I recommend pressing F5 to refresh all your maps and see if the score updates. If it does not I would have to say it is a connection problem more than likely. It could be on your end.

Also I'm not sure if this is the correct forum section for technical issues.

If you are in need of any more help please feel free to message me in osu or reply back to this topic.
Hope I could help,
mishalegend

Ok Thank you I'll try that out as well :)

And yeah may bad next time I make a thread I'll know where to post them now, thanks ^^

And also thanks for the offer :)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Moved to help.