forum

[Archived] I can't run osu! anymore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iiMiyux
I can't run osu! whatever I try. I tried to redownload it but it doesn't work as well. When I double-click on the osu, the cursor is loading but nothing open even if I click one more time. It says osu! is incompatible and it is happening with other apps and I didn't change my Windows version. It is Windows 8.1 since the beginning. Any idea ?

osu! version: 20170615.1cuttingedge
Upskirt
Is there a crying Pippi? If so then click it and attach the log.

You could try holding shift while opening osu! and clicking repair.

You can also try selecting Stable as the release stream and Compatibility Mode if the game still won't launch.
Dswopey

Venzire wrote:

Is there a crying Pippi? If so then click it and attach the log.

You could try holding shift while opening osu! and clicking repair.

You can also try selecting Stable as the release stream and Compatibility Mode if the game still won't launch.

I had the same problem and compatibility mode seemed to do it, may I ask if anything is going to change with my gameplay while using compatibility mode? If so, is there a solution I could come to so that I wouldn't have to use that mode?
Lacrimosa

Dswopey wrote:

I had the same problem and compatibility mode seemed to do it, may I ask if anything is going to change with my gameplay while using compatibility mode?
It might reduce your frame rate by a little but you may or may not notice a difference, depending on your PC.

Dswopey wrote:

If so, is there a solution I could come to so that I wouldn't have to use that mode?
Perhaps, updating your graphic drivers if there're not up-to-date.