forum

[Archived] how do you download skins?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zooibadooi
i've been playing osu! for a little more than a month now and don't get me wrong, i low-key like the osu!classic skin. however, it does occasionally get old for me. so i've been taking a look at the skinning subforum and i've found a skin i like. i just want to know how to download it. thanks a ton :)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Normally skins will have a Download link, super old skins may have broken or no longer available download links.

Once you do find one to Download, simply drag the .osk file onto your client, or simply double click or run the file. (only need to click once from Browser menu)

If the double click option doesn't work, it may be because osu! isn't set to open that file, and you'll need to change that by right clicking, Open with, Make sure Always use this program is selected, and Select osu! if osu! isn't there, you will need to hit Browse, and locate the osu! exe manually. The default install path is appdata/local/osu!

You will most likely not need do this though.
TAMARIHIME01
kenapa bentuk osu untuk pendownload tan skins tidak seperti yang dulu bisa bebas
Dntm8kmeeatu

TAMARIHIME01 wrote:

kenapa bentuk osu untuk pendownload tan skins tidak seperti yang dulu bisa bebas

Whatever that means.

Diharap untuk tidak menghidupkan thread yang sudah tidak dipakai lagi