forum

[Archived] The Beatmap You're Trying to Upload Isn't Yours!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bae Suzy
Problem Details: I'm trying to upload a beatmap but for some reason I just can never upload it.

- I've removed the number in the song folder

- I've tried changing the creator name to "abc" or something in the .osu folder, then going to song setup and changing it to my name

- I've deleted the entire map, got my exported version and tried again, still nothing.

- I've searched far and wide on google and did some solutions, never worked.

Exported Map: https://puu.sh/y4JgZ/2c997264ca.osz

Thanks for your help!
osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Death
Topic Starter
Bae Suzy

Death wrote:

Please read this thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/325639
Yes, I've read that thread and it didn't work for me.
Death
In the exported version of the map you linked the "BeatmapSetID" is set to 1, change it to -1 and try again.
Topic Starter
Bae Suzy

Death wrote:

In the exported version of the map you linked the "BeatmapSetID" is set to 1, change it to -1 and try again.
Yes, that's an issue, everytime I change it to "-1", and try to upload it says "the beatmap isn't yours!" and then goes back to 1. everytime
Dntm8kmeeatu
Please .zip the folder and upload it to puush or s-ul (or some non-shit hosting, I won't download from shitty sites) and share it here, I'll work my magic and see if I can't get it to work.
Topic Starter
Bae Suzy

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please .zip the folder and upload it to puush or s-ul (or some non-shit hosting, I won't download from shitty sites) and share it here, I'll work my magic and see if I can't get it to work.
Hello, thanks for helping out!

https://puu.sh/y54Hd/fab237039f.rar
Dntm8kmeeatu
Check and see if the map is in your SubmissionCache. If so try deleting it. (You can find the folder in your osu!/Data/ folder) Data is a hidden folder, so you will need to have those enabled in Windows.

It should be the one with the latest date (unless you attempted submitting a different map since) or you can always attempt to submit it, and then use the generated BeatmapsetID number it creates and find the file that way.

Please tell me if this works or not (if it doesn't it isn't the end of the world, I got another trick up my sleeve. But it takes a while to type and I don't wanna type it all if it is not necessary.)
Topic Starter
Bae Suzy

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Check and see if the map is in your SubmissionCache. If so try deleting it. (You can find the folder in your osu!/Data/ folder) Data is a hidden folder, so you will need to have those enabled in Windows.

It should be the one with the latest date (unless you attempted submitting a different map since) or you can always attempt to submit it, and then use the generated BeatmapsetID number it creates and find the file that way.

Please tell me if this works or not (if it doesn't it isn't the end of the world, I got another trick up my sleeve. But it takes a while to type and I don't wanna type it all if it is not necessary.)

Sorry for the late reply, I just got access to my PC and unfortunately that method didn't work. There were 2 beatmaps in the cache so i deleted both. Upon submitting this one it says "this beatmap isn't yours!" again, but nothing shows up in submissioncache and the value goes from -1 to 1.