This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,964 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Minggu, 07 Januari 2018 at 05.32.34

Artist: Kana Nishino
Title: Still love you
Tags: Darling
BPM: 80
Filesize: 31779kb
Play Time: 04:00
Difficulties Available:
  • Advanced (2,33 stars, 390 notes)
  • Easy (1,39 stars, 217 notes)
  • Goodbye (3,76 stars, 535 notes)
  • Hard (2,99 stars, 475 notes)
  • Normal (1,94 stars, 357 notes)

Download: Kana Nishino - Still love you
Download: Kana Nishino - Still love you (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Video encoded by FruityEnLoops - Check out his Video/Audio Encoding & Editing queue here!

Source of the Video

Metadata

Special Thanks
Kondou-Shinichi for the timing~!
FruityEnLoops for the video encoding~!
Wafu for the Metadata check~!
Neoskylove
Hailie
_kotachi_
-Aqua
Kisses o(*>ω<*)o
Cris-
Geminous
timemon
Lasse
pishifat (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ✿)
Last edited by Modem on , edited 93 times in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
757 posts
No kudosu yet.
timing is fine

if you really want a bit better timing, +5 offset
no kudos
Rhythm Incarnate
1,964 posts
Kondou-Shinichi wrote:
timing is fine

if you really want a bit better timing, +5 offset
no kudos

Thank youuuu >w<
Rhythm Incarnate
636 posts
No kudosu yet.
From Fruity's Video / Audio Encoding & Editing Free Queue!

Encoded video

If you have any complaints / questions just tell me.

Credit Code
Code:
Video encoded by [i]FruityEnLoops[/i] - [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/626465]Check out his Video/Audio Encoding & Editing queue here![/url]
Rhythm Incarnate
1,964 posts
FruityEnLoops wrote:
From Fruity's Video / Audio Encoding & Editing Free Queue!

Encoded video

If you have any complaints / questions just tell me.

Credit Code
Code:
Video encoded by [i]FruityEnLoops[/i] - [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/626465]Check out his Video/Audio Encoding & Editing queue here![/url]

Thank you very much~!!!

Updated~!
Rhythm Incarnate
2,054 posts
Earned 2 kudosu.
Q

Good bye

HArd
  • 02:20:035 (5,1,3) - this pattern looks little bit messy? this part has too many overlaps, it looks messy for me, you can avoid overlap in here.
  • 03:00:535 (1) - players can read this sliderpath into wrong way, could you make it little bit easier to read?

Really good map, nothing to mod! GL~
Rhythm Incarnate
1,075 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hello From my queue ~ Really like the song but I giving a short mod sorry

Goodbye

• 00:52:847 (3,4,1) - (Minor) maybe turn this slightly more towards the left for a bit better flow towards 00:53:222 (2) -
  • 00:56:035 (1) - Looking at all the kiais around this particular spot - this is pretty high of a jump and for the sake of consistency - maybe reduce it some?
  • 02:48:441 - Ya missed a sound here - ya these types of notes throughout the map so not mapping here seems just a slighlty bit inconsisent - it would affect the pattern ya made here but it wouldn't be too much of a change if ya do map it

General

• Unused files:
    default-dot
    PNG
    default-percent
    PNG
    default-x
    PNG
    inputoverlay-key.png
  • Better be safe than sorry - Add a Epilepsy warning on all difficulties

GL with ya set and a couple stars :)
Combo Commander
301 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
hi from queue~ m4m

Goodbye

Hard
sorry for short and poor :o
cute mapset! good luck! :)   This is an apology ☆☆彡
Rhythm Incarnate
597 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
hello

General
  • Unused files
  • default-dot.PNG
  • default-percent.PNG
  • default-x.PNG
  • inputoverlay-key.png
  • Turn on epilepsy warning on all diffs

Goodbye

Hard

cool map, cool song
Beatmap Nominator
2,844 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.

Goodbye

Hard

Advanced

• 01:11:785 (5) - Try 2 circles here instead. There are 2 seperate vocals here and having these as circles would put more emphasis on the slider on the downbeat 01:12:535 (1) because the objects are different. Same for 02:29:785 (5)
  • 01:17:785 (4) - 2 circles would be good here as well as there are 2 distinct vocals on the head and the tail here where as there is only 1 vocal sound mapped with 01:17:035 (3)
  • 01:38:035 (3,4,5,6) - The short sliders + spacing makes it extremely tricky to follow and keep track of rhythm. Try stacking like you did at 01:50:035 (3,4,5,6) it makes it much more natural. It reduces the amount of cursor movement and makes it easier on the player
  • 03:44:035 (2) - For objects more than 1/1 beat away you can use a lower DS. It makes structure look more compact and also means the player does have to drag their cursor all the way across the screen, it would fit the calm section nicely too. Try 1.1x DS for objects that are 1/1 and 2/1 beats apart

Normal

Easy

w ~

Call me back when you get 12 sp
Combo Commander
360 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hi, NM from my queue

Image Easy

Image Normal

Image Advanced

Image Goodbye
  • 00:54:441 (3) - Imo this hasn't a really predominant sound so you should consider removing it, or add a circle 00:54:253 - here if you want to follow these sounds

Not much to say really, very good map
Good luck in the ranking process!!!
Rhythm Incarnate
1,964 posts
Thanks for the mods guys. I'm going to reply to all of it soon :)
Rhythm Incarnate
1,964 posts
Neoskylove wrote:
Q

Good bye
  • 00:26:785 (1) - this wiggle slider is unrankable...? It looks hard to player,,, 00:38:785 (1) - is, too. Nope sorry... I wanna keep it for now >w<
  • 00:52:847 (3,4) - I suggest stacking here, for thinking about flow with 00:53:597 (4,1) - , current pattern looks little bit uncomfortable for flow. Nope sorry uwu I thought it is still kind of comfortable since it forms a zig-zag flow with the next objects
  • 01:41:410 (2) - I think you should make jump here, you added jump at other parts which flows same music like this. for ex, 01:35:222 (2,3) - 01:38:035 (1,2) - ...etc. sasme problems at 01:50:222 (2,3) - , too. Nope sorry uwu I'm afraid it would break the current flow
  • 01:56:035 (5) - Add NC like others, this part has same beat with 01:47:035 (1,1) - ... Okay fixed~!
  • 02:58:285 (2,3) - minor issue, how about blanket for better visual? Nope sorry >w<

HArd
  • 02:20:035 (5,1,3) - this pattern looks little bit messy? this part has too many overlaps, it looks messy for me, you can avoid overlap in here. Nope sorry uwu I wanna keep it
  • 03:00:535 (1) - players can read this sliderpath into wrong way, could you make it little bit easier to read? Nope, that's the best that I could make 'cuz I'm suck at making a symmetrical slider art X'D

Really good map, nothing to mod! GL~ Thank youuuu >///<

Thanks for the mod~! >w</
Rhythm Incarnate
1,964 posts
Hailie wrote:
Hello From my queue ~ Really like the song but I giving a short mod sorry No, I should thank you for giving me some of your time to mod my mappu >w<. Thank you very muuuch owo/

Goodbye

• 00:52:847 (3,4,1) - (Minor) maybe turn this slightly more towards the left for a bit better flow towards 00:53:222 (2) - Okay, fixed~!
  • 00:56:035 (1) - Looking at all the kiais around this particular spot - this is pretty high of a jump and for the sake of consistency - maybe reduce it some? Nope sorry uwu I wanna keep it
  • 02:48:441 - Ya missed a sound here - ya these types of notes throughout the map so not mapping here seems just a slighlty bit inconsisent - it would affect the pattern ya made here but it wouldn't be too much of a change if ya do map it Woah that's right o3o. Hm okay, I might consider to change it

General

• Unused files:
    default-dot
    PNG Okay, removed~!
    default-percent
    PNG Okay, removed~!
    default-x
    PNG Okay, removed~!
    inputoverlay-key.png Actually, it was used in the game play
  • Better be safe than sorry - Add a Epilepsy warning on all difficulties
Nope sorry uwu. Because the only storyboard that I use is the lyrics which wouldn't make any quick strobing

GL with ya set and a couple stars :) Thank you very muuuuch owo

Thanks for the mod and the stars~! >w</
Last edited by Modem on , edited 1 time in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,964 posts
_kotachi_ wrote:
hi from queue~ m4m

Goodbye

Hard
    • 00:20:972 (8,9,1) - adjust distance? Nope sorry uwu I purposely use the different distance snap for the triple clicks in order to differ them with another patterns
    • 00:52:941 - i would be put something in this pattern Nope sorry uwu It would be too hard if I put a circle in between that two 1/2 sliders with that kind of angle owo
    • 02:10:941 - ^ ^
    • 03:00:535 (1) - Should this be upside down? Um, nope. Hehe
    • 03:25:285 (3) - ctrl+g easier to flow Nope sorry uwu I wanna put a jump over there owo/

Advanced

• Nothing to say Yay \:D/

sorry for short and poor :o No. Thank you very much for the mod owo/
cute mapset! good luck! :)   This is an apology ☆☆彡 Omg thank youuuuu >////<

Thanks for the mod and the stars~! >w</
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 43 posts jump | 1, 2, 3  next