Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer:
Description:
Application: osu!.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
at OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.GL.Clear(OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.ClearBufferMask)
at #=qs4t3_C4j4WxxHYOvfRQkvw==.#=qJBneT22zny_dMEcm0zVnjA==()
at #=qHve5$3btetzpTHuog0aNCg6kx71Zh0TtJqdK$KCKw_I=.#=qKXc3vUDuV46c7s0b66QGqQ==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at #=qmTaduEZzCbA4t9xAiIeaXKrfi2AsynSyr0USOAX$sPU=.#=qK9T84eeJB8TRCwjwqpq0uA==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at #=q9eSdEOh2ZW6_u7vOib_gGCMhIHxbJKNcnXvxzNNn$OE=.#=qjC293EJPTBFzNHziHzEvc$RS3qIxcjaOP2mV353x8ek=(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form)
at #=q9eSdEOh2ZW6_u7vOib_gGCMhIHxbJKNcnXvxzNNn$OE=.#=qCcwXgriiuijkrrzzBBzCcg==()
at #=qHve5$3btetzpTHuog0aNCg6kx71Zh0TtJqdK$KCKw_I=.#=qCcwXgriiuijkrrzzBBzCcg==()
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qhPqX8kJfRVKIWmdLKQ3eVQ==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean)
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qjpApOZF47ZLg0p89nuMW7Q==(System.String[])
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qkzakZYrrhRbrk$IjAzWC_w==()
at #=qHOk2x1bFCkRBtHXig6UQnGYh$Tuo3glEO_2M5ovZ79E=.#=qiNMmjffCBhAoee8VNXDZvg==()

Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name=".NET Runtime" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-10-21T19:09:31.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>98187</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>David-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>Application: osu!.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
at OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.GL.Clear(OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.ClearBufferMask)
at #=qs4t3_C4j4WxxHYOvfRQkvw==.#=qJBneT22zny_dMEcm0zVnjA==()
at #=qHve5$3btetzpTHuog0aNCg6kx71Zh0TtJqdK$KCKw_I=.#=qKXc3vUDuV46c7s0b66QGqQ==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at #=qmTaduEZzCbA4t9xAiIeaXKrfi2AsynSyr0USOAX$sPU=.#=qK9T84eeJB8TRCwjwqpq0uA==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at #=q9eSdEOh2ZW6_u7vOib_gGCMhIHxbJKNcnXvxzNNn$OE=.#=qjC293EJPTBFzNHziHzEvc$RS3qIxcjaOP2mV353x8ek=(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form)
at #=q9eSdEOh2ZW6_u7vOib_gGCMhIHxbJKNcnXvxzNNn$OE=.#=qCcwXgriiuijkrrzzBBzCcg==()
at #=qHve5$3btetzpTHuog0aNCg6kx71Zh0TtJqdK$KCKw_I=.#=qCcwXgriiuijkrrzzBBzCcg==()
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qhPqX8kJfRVKIWmdLKQ3eVQ==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean)
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qjpApOZF47ZLg0p89nuMW7Q==(System.String[])
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qkzakZYrrhRbrk$IjAzWC_w==()
at #=qHOk2x1bFCkRBtHXig6UQnGYh$Tuo3glEO_2M5ovZ79E=.#=qiNMmjffCBhAoee8VNXDZvg==()

</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160422
Death
Please try updating/reinstalling your graphics drivers, here are some links:
  1. NVIDIA (download the second driver on the list that shows up when you search)
  2. AMD
  3. Intel
Upskirt
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/astebn ... ers-guide/

Download and run this file, post the results.

You probably just need to install/reinstall the latest .NET framework. You can go through with it yourself if you're using Windows 7 SP1 or above.

Make sure to run the tool, the new .NET installation and osu! as an Administrator.
Kondou-Shinichi
my rough guess it’s about a graphic card problem

also check if you had enough memory