forum

[Archived] GAOMON Raw Input Issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DutySpryte
Problem Details:
I recently switched to a tablet from a mouse, and I discovered that I cannot use raw input. I've tried to disable Windows Ink, but I don't know how. I also have two monitors, which might be an issue. Is there a fix to this?
Death
Raw input is not recommended to be used with tablets as you can just change the active area in the drivers to replicate a changed sensitivity.

Disable the option "Map absolute raw input to the osu! window" along with "Raw input" and do what I mentioned above.
Contact
i have the same problem as well i did all the things you said and when i try to adjust the sensitivity raw input goes on automatically
Death

Contact wrote:

i have the same problem as well i did all the things you said and when i try to adjust the sensitivity raw input goes on automatically

That is intended. You can replicate an increased sensitivity by decreasing the size of your active tablet area/work area.
Contact
Yes i have also done that as well but it still wont work i just got the tablet yesterday
Death
Maybe you have the incorrect drivers installed. If you are still having issues please make a new thread.
Contact
I fixed it seems like it was just the drivers that was wrongly installed thank you for taking your time helping me :)