forum

[Archived] Osu crashing instantly after update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
youcefpc
So I looked for score v2 and osu! wasn't updated, so I tried to play in experimental because I read that score v2 wasn't in final version. And then, osu! launch the update, and the logo appears, then osu! crash instantly and I don't knox how to solve my issue. I tried to hold shift when osu! lauch but it doesn't work at all. Actually, I just need to know how can I come back to the lattest version (the version which I was before trying the experimental one)

I would be really greatful if someone knows how I can solve that issue!
Lyawi
Do you get the window with the crying girl? If so, click on her and give us the error log please!
Venix
If you aren't getting crying pippi then copy/paste log from windows event viewer.

Follow *this* guide to do this.
Topic Starter
youcefpc

Lyawi wrote:

Do you get the window with the crying girl? If so, click on her and give us the error log please!
#=znlIjZTd14Ke7hYzQ6VRLSNKQ7TQI: No available GL context found. ---> OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: Failed to initialize EGL, error NOT_INITIALIZED.
à OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo..ctor(IntPtr handle, IntPtr display, IntPtr surface)
à OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateWindowInfo(IAngleWindowInfoInternal window_info, Int32 major, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
à OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
à OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
à #=z6EKxOOp$VaTAjYWJtPd$RXAM5E7f.#=zJm$2BKg=(Int32 #=zE2LQOxE=, Int32 #=zhh8wJig=, GraphicsContextFlags #=z0RAUHrY=)
à #=zckR$zqdRqbUTm68WyOiWy6Y=.#=zE6$Ek1aVHRYI(GraphicsContextFlags #=z0RAUHrY=)
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
à #=zckR$zqdRqbUTm68WyOiWy6Y=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zREILC9U=)
à #=zgaEj53jj1CVw3UnBhwj4$P9dB0sh.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zREILC9U=)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
à #=zuhW3TO7wk$rzO4GiLIXD$is=.WndProc(Message& #=z9fsIWD4=)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Death
Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date, read more about it here: https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Guides/GL_Support_Issues