forum

[Archived] Beatmap problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KillBottt
I downloaded all ranked maps from 2016 untill now (01.09.17) with the beatmap project of Elessey (t/330552).
The main menu of the game says I got ~9k maps (which seems about right), but when I sort by rank status, there are only 1035 ranked maps and 67 not submitted maps.
So why do I only have 1/10 of the beatmaps available and why are some not submitted (I deleted all my other beatmaps before unpacking the packs)?

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Kondou-Shinichi
try F5

also the menu one says all diffculty of every map (eg you have 3 maos with easy/normal/hard diff, displays 9), the sorting one appears the map count (eg you have 3 map with sasy/normal/hard diff, displays 3)
Topic Starter
KillBottt
It makes sense now. Thanks!
I already tried f5 often, but I think the maps that aren't ranked just wen't from ranked to unranked troughout the years, and some of the unranked maps may be downloaded when I play mp...
Just one last question (I may wan't to make a new thread for this), ever since I got these new maps, sometimes my thubnail and titel don't match the song, so when I click on a map I like its sometimes a completely different one.
Lacrimosa

KillBottt wrote:

Just one last question (I may wan't to make a new thread for this), ever since I got these new maps, sometimes my thubnail and titel don't match the song, so when I click on a map I like its sometimes a completely different one.
Close the game, open your osu! folder and look for the osu!.db file. Once you find it, move it out of the folder. Upon launching osu!, the game will reprocess all of your beatmaps and fix the issue.