forum

[Archived] I have a video card error and i can't run Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Solodan
Problem Details:
I have the Osu! error it's Said:
Your graphics card does not seem to support shader model 1.1+. If you have successfully run osu! in the past, this may indicate that your graphics card is low on memory, in which case you should close some other programs or restart your computer.
I try to start the Osu! on the iMac with MovOS High Sierra. Also i easy run other games like Dota2 and CS:GO so i doesn't understand why i have this error.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Venix
Have you installed latest graphic drivers? If not, update them.
Lacrimosa
Apart from updating your graphic drivers and making sure they're not broken, try shutting down any other programs running in the background as they could potentially cause this error.
Kondou-Shinichi
other than graphic card, maybe other part of your pc gone wrong. to my personal experience this happened once and the pc itself isnt rly in good dhape
Topic Starter
Solodan

Solodan wrote:

Problem Details:
I have the Osu! error it's Said:
Your graphics card does not seem to support shader model 1.1+. If you have successfully run osu! in the past, this may indicate that your graphics card is low on memory, in which case you should close some other programs or restart your computer.
I try to start the Osu! on the iMac with MovOS High Sierra. Also i easy run other games like Dota2 and CS:GO so i doesn't understand why i have this error.
Also i have installed the latest graphic drivers. May i have to change wineskine start option?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Flanster
There are already reports on osu! not working correctly under High Sierra.
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/647547
Niamxaj
i had the same issues, but you can fix them when you open osu! via PortingKit (http://portingkit.com/en/download)