forum

[Archived] Huion tablet drivers dual monitor problem.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Da Bear
Ok, so i haven't played osu in like a week or so and my tablet driver must have updated or something because, (and i use the Huion H420) my screen area was all messed up. I have two monitors and when it was set to full monitor so i changed it back to being only just the 1 monitor i wanted it to be, then i applied my settings and called it good. but once I started trying to use the tablet it was still working on both monitors. so i thought the settings didn't change but when i checked they did. so i tried setting it to my other monitor and then the tablet didn't even work and the courser was just stuck on the edge of the screen. so i tried completely uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them and that brought me no luck either. That's pretty much the sum of it, im hoping that someone has had this problem and can spread some insite on to how they fixed it.

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Upskirt
Is the cursor still stuck in the corner of your screen?

Make sure to disable raw input, set your sensitivity back to 1x in-game and disable Windows Ink. Refer to this thread t/590367

Did Windows update or any software change on your PC recently? If you're using an Nvidia GPU make sure to set the main monitor in Windows and the Nvidia Control Panel.
Lord_Josh

Venzire wrote:

Is the cursor still stuck in the corner of your screen?

Make sure to disable raw input, set your sensitivity back to 1x in-game and disable Windows Ink. Refer to this thread t/590367

Did Windows update or any software change on your PC recently? If you're using an Nvidia GPU make sure to set the main monitor in Windows and the Nvidia Control Panel.
Have the same problem and that guide didn't work for me :( Apparently setting the tablet to only monitor one or even portion of the screen still results in using both of the monitors
poetiso
here's a fix:

go to your driver software and bind either the top or bottom pen key to switch screen
Lord_Josh

poetiso wrote:

here's a fix:

go to your driver software and bind either the top or bottom pen key to switch screen
Don't think there's a option of doing that :(
_StiNi_
Did you fix it? if yes how? i have the same problem
Zonthem
Sry for necroposting but i think i have a solution.

After few researches (experiencing the same issues) i realized the driver was just bad as fuck.
I'm running osu on the first screen (the left one) but when i tried to set the area to the second monitor the cursor was sent to the right of the scond monitor.

I think the driver (for whatever reason) takes both screen as an unique screen. To fix it i put a personnalized resolution which 960x1080 instead of the usual 1920. This was the table is confined to the first half of what it considers to be "monitor 1"