forum

[duplicate] Osu!Groups

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SugarBombs
I think it’d be nice if Osu! Had its own group system, similar to guilds in other games.

Invite friends to your group, play matches with them, but also have a group chat. It’d be like an invite only multi lobby, but you wouldn’t actually have to be in a multi lobby.
Here’s how I think it’d work, You’d make a group, Get an unused title, Invite some friends to join the group, They accept, and you get your own group chat (Like.. #group or whatever).

You can play at your own pace, it’s not a multi lobby (I mean.. you could join one if you want, and maybe see if your entire group can also be invited) You can interact with ALL of your friends in your group and make osu! More social. Please add this feature.

(P.S If this actually gets into the game i want dibs on the group name We Suck at Osu! Club. I also want to thank CVIJakel and InvisFrames for the support of the idea)
Endaris
This is confirmed to be added
t/29780&start=0
Death
Teams/Clans/Groups are already planned:
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/29780
Topic Starter
SugarBombs

Endaris wrote:

This is confirmed to be added
t/29780&start=0
Oh.. I just looked at the date of that post and thought "Oh this is old they must not have accepted it". Also can i still have dibs on the "We suck at osu! club" name?
Sandy Hoey

SugarBombs wrote:

Oh.. I just looked at the date of that post and thought "Oh this is old they must not have accepted it". Also can i still have dibs on the "We suck at osu! club" name?
Even if the thread is old and still is not planned to be added, it is preferred that you post on the old threads instead of creating a new one with an identical request
Edgar_Figaro
Well to be fair the old thread was locked by peppy