forum

Is my sensitivity any good? (Tablet)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MisterLava02
Hey! So I'm new to the game, and I know this is personal preference, but I'm not used to anything so everything is uncomfortable.

Anyways my area is 8.23 w and 4.67 h(edit: cm) (i cant drag it exact) resolution 2560 * 1440 and 1 in game w/ raw input.

I think with this sens I can access the whole screen fairly quickly, but its not like super fast.

Also should I hover or drag? i've been alternating

Velura

MisterLava02 wrote:

So I'm new to the game
Welcome, enjoy your stay - you will never leave btw -

1.)

MisterLava02 wrote:

I know this is personal preference, but I'm not used to anything so everything is uncomfortable.
1.1)

MisterLava02 wrote:

I think with this sens I can access the whole screen fairly quickly, but its not like super fast.

As far as I can tell this already answers your own question, if you think the area is small enough to access every point of your screen relatively quick, then go ahead an stick with it or try making it a bit smaller, but after all

MisterLava02 wrote:

I know this is personal preference
:o

2.)

MisterLava02 wrote:

Also should I hover or drag? i've been alternating
2.)

MisterLava02 wrote:

I know this is personal preference
There is no cookie-cutter answer to both of your questions, again it's personal preference. I like to hover - almost exclusively so - other people drag, other people mix up both styles. Same with singletapping vs alternating. You have to find a playstyle that suits YOU. There is no point in playing something if you don't feel comfortable with it. As for the benefits and such of either: I think it is way too early for you to worry about any such minor things.
Those questions might come in later, when you actually have a solid base understanding of the game and developed enough skill.
Kondou-Shinichi
ok ill give a shorter answer

theres no answer, find one you feel comfortable then done
Topic Starter
MisterLava02
Velura, Thanks for the great answer! :)

I think I'm going to stick w/ this sens, and do a little more experimenting w/ hover vs drag.

As for alternating and single tapping, I think I'm gonna alternate even if it's harder at first because I will improve faster hopefully

Yeah, the reason I am focusing on these things is because as I start, I want to have everything setup so I don't change anything later, idk im weird

Either way, I really appreciate the reply
NightNarumi
It's normal that you want to do everything right at the beginning xD.
But yea, nothing will feel comfortable when you begin playing so find something that is not too bad and try to stick with it.