forum

Can you suggest me some 4k stream maps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
matej777
I have a big problem advancing from 4* now. I simply either: a) cant spam bursts or jacks that fast (i can read them tho but my finger freeze) b) cant stream long streams (always miss stupidly on notes i think i clicked)

So can you please send me some 4-4.5* stream beatmaps (dont send ranked ones because i literally have every single one of them,). 170-200 bpm if you can.

Thank you in advance :)

Also how did you fix that problem that you can clearly see notes and patterns but you cant click fast enought (its gettin really annoying to me)
ReTLoM
NightNarumi
About your problem of seeing patterns, but not being able to click on it fast enough, it's probably something you don't want to hear, cause it's always the 'practice more' argument.
At least that's what did it for me.
I also couldn't play faster maps a while ago and after just playing I slowly got faster and faster and the problem just went away (or yea, not for even faster maps of course).
Chez
You could always try using the Edit mode to isolate a part of a song you're having trouble with. This way you can make sure you can actually sync your reading with your fingers and work on the problem piece by piece.

I wouldn't suggest doing this too much because then you'd just be memorizing the song lol

Edit:
Some streaming maps:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278143 - This is harder than the difficulty says it is and I honestly think the map in general isn't that great. I still play it though. I guess you can make it a goal to clear this.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/252253 - This is mostly focused on endurance/stamina training, but it's basically 24/7 streaming.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/432492 - Quadstream practice pack

t/304816 - Shoegazer 4k Dans
t/597350 - DDMythical 4k Dans
The purpose of the Dans is actually to gauge a player's overall skill level because judging by pp and song difficulty rating isn't always that accurate. However, they're also a good way to practice your overall skill.

http://osusearch.com/search/?title=pack ... (4.00,4.00)&query_order=favorites - If you have everything above or you just don't like them or something like that, find anything here that says "stream" or "speed". It's not a bad idea to just grab what you think interests you though. I would pay attention to xcaliboor, inteliser (intel), gems, and wh1teh packs. If you get bored of those too, you can scroll up and change the entry "song title" from "pack" to "stream" or "practice" or whatever you want.

Edit 2: Make sure to try some of the maps in qualified, loved, and approved as well as they tend to be more reliable in terms of quality as opposed to unranked maps!
-Eat-

Chez wrote:

You could always try using the Edit mode to isolate a part of a song you're having trouble with. This way you can make sure you can actually sync your reading with your fingers and work on the problem piece by piece.

I wouldn't suggest doing this too much because then you'd just be memorizing the song lol

Edit:
Some streaming maps:

s/278143 - This is harder than the difficulty says it is and I honestly think the map in general isn't that great. I still play it though. I guess you can make it a goal to clear this.

s/252253 - This is mostly focused on endurance/stamina training, but it's basically 24/7 streaming.

s/432492 - Quadstream practice pack

forum/t/304816 - Shoegazer 4k Dans
forum/t/597350 - DDMythical 4k Dans
The purpose of the Dans is actually to gauge a player's overall skill level because judging by pp and song difficulty rating isn't always that accurate. However, they're also a good way to practice your overall skill.

http://osusearch.com/search/?title=pack&statuses=Unranked&modes=Mania&cs=(4.00,4.00)&query_order=favorites - If you have everything above or you just don't like them or something like that, find anything here that says "stream" or "speed". It's not a bad idea to just grab what you think interests you though. I would pay attention to xcaliboor, inteliser (intel), gems, and wh1teh packs. If you get bored of those too, you can scroll up and change the entry "song title" from "pack" to "stream" or "practice" or whatever you want.

Edit 2: Make sure to try some of the maps in qualified, loved, and approved as well as they tend to be more reliable in terms of quality as opposed to unranked maps!
I passed the

Chez wrote:

Edit:
Some streaming maps:

s/278143 - This is harder than the difficulty says it is and I honestly think the map in general isn't that great. I still play it though. I guess you can make it a goal to clear this.

s/252253 - This is mostly focused on endurance/stamina training, but it's basically 24/7 streaming.

s/432492 - Quadstream practice pack

forum/t/304816 - Shoegazer 4k Dans
forum/t/597350 - DDMythical 4k Dans

http://osusearch.com/search/?title=pack&statuses=Unranked&modes=Mania&cs=(4.00,4.00)&query_order=favorites - If you have everything above or you just don't like them or something like that, find anything here that says "stream" or "speed". It's not a bad idea to just grab what you think interests you though. I would pay attention to xcaliboor, inteliser (intel), gems, and wh1teh packs. If you get bored of those too, you can scroll up and change the entry "song title" from "pack" to "stream" or "practice" or whatever you want.

I passed s/278143 on HT with 96 misses if thats anything ;(. I'm new to osu but not rythem games, ive played probably 2 or 3 before osu
Poptont
if you want stream maps with multiple difficulties then try WE LUV LAMA its a good but hard stream map