forum

local loser never uses forums

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
artificial-id
hey i'm a loser who somehow never realised there were forums (despite posting there once for help wow) and therefore never made an intro!

what's up, i'm mikkz, i play all modes of osu but mostly standard, and have no idea what i'm doing but map anyway! i don't have many friends that play osu (at least not at the same level as me ;;) and pretty much none that are interested in mapping; so i'd really love to make some friends?

outside of osu my interests are sleeping, gacha mobage and disappointing my parents!

nice to meet u
Stefan
Welcome to hell osu!
B1rd
Abandon hope all ye who enter here
Topic Starter
artificial-id

B1rd wrote:

Abandon hope all ye who enter here
Foolish. i never had any hope to begin with.

Stefan wrote:

Welcome to hell osu!
thanks ive been here a while just quietly in the corner
Volta
Welcome, there's nothing here. Go back to sleep.
Faye

artificial-id wrote:

hey i'm a loser who somehow never realised there were forums (despite posting there once for help wow) and therefore never made an intro!

what's up, i'm mikkz, i play all modes of osu but mostly standard, and have no idea what i'm doing but map anyway! i don't have many friends that play osu (at least not at the same level as me ;;) and pretty much none that are interested in mapping; so i'd really love to make some friends?

outside of osu my interests are sleeping, gacha mobage and disappointing my parents!

nice to meet u
Hey there, welcome to osu - don't worry, we're all losers here. Don't worry, I didn't bother posting on the forums for a couple months either :D
Topic Starter
artificial-id

Faye wrote:

Hey there, welcome to osu - don't worry, we're all losers here. Don't worry, I didn't bother posting on the forums for a couple months either :D
i joined almost an entire year ago jhkkjh

Volta wrote:

Welcome, there's nothing here. Go back to sleep.
jokes on u im always half asleep
Jun Maeda
Welcome :D