forum

[Archived] Plays wont upload and affect pp/acc

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ravaen
Problem Details:

So whenever i complete a map it adds it too personal best if it was my best run but does not automatically adjust my pp/acc along with it. If I want it to affect my rank, after finishing and looking at the score sheet I need to open up online plays at the bottom and it will upload. However if I forget or accidentally skip this, it is impossible to get it to update without besting my previous score.

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Death
When you set a new play, pp, accuracy, and rank should update immediately. Sometimes the client is a little slow to display this, but the website is always correct.

After finishing a map, there is nothing that you need to do for the play to upload, it is done automatically. I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say "I need to open up online plays at the bottom".
Topic Starter
Ravaen
IT does not upload and increase my pp on the website or on the client
Death
If you open up the Historical tab on your userpage, at the bottom there is a list of your past plays within 24 hours. If your score is listed there it has submitted. You might not get pp and accuracy for every play you submit because of the weighting system.

If your scores are not listed there, make sure osu! Is not blocked in your firewall, then flush your DNS, release/renew ipconfig, and restart your modem/ router. After 1 hour, if the score still hasn't submitted, restart your client.