forum

[Archived] Tablet doesn't read with new drivers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WeebScrubLord
Problem Details: I've had XP-Pen g430 for a while and deleted the old drivers since I was getting some issues using it while steam was open. I installed the new driver, but it doesn't read the tablet. Now i can't find the old drivers. Does anyone have the files for the old drivers and/or the fix for the new one?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nafyp0100 ... _issue.png

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Upskirt
Use the CD that it came with?
Topic Starter
WeebScrubLord
It didn't come with a cd
Topic Starter
WeebScrubLord
If you have the CD and can rip the files, please upload them somewhere and send a link
Death
Try plugging your tablet into a different USB port if the new drivers can't detect it.
CrashZ
Same to me. I have the same tablet and same error, it seems that the new drivers are corrupt and the old drivers aren't anywhere.

EDIT: I found the problem.
On XP PEN download site, we are downloading this driver: "Artist13.3, Star 06, 05, G540 & G430 driver for Win".
But that is not the driver for G430, it is the one that says: "Star 04 for Win".
Upskirt
The new drivers aren't corrupt, uninstall the driver before updating/installing the latest.

Make sure to read next time...
CrashZ
That's not the problem. I've said that the name of the drivers on the official website are wrong. So everyone gonna download the wrong driver.

Make sure to read next time...
Jmosu

CrashZ wrote:

Same to me. I have the same tablet and same error, it seems that the new drivers are corrupt and the old drivers aren't anywhere.

EDIT: I found the problem.
On XP PEN download site, we are downloading this driver: "Artist13.3, Star 06, 05, G540 & G430 driver for Win".
But that is not the driver for G430, it is the one that says: "Star 04 for Win".
Thank you so much!!!! I've been struggling with this problem for a damn week now and i finally found how to fix it! xp-Pen need to sort their shit out :D