forum

SKYE SD: The New Minimalist Skin for [osu!] Game Mode

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade
Introducing SKYE SD.

The new minimalist skin that's good for your game's backbone. Skye has a stunning list of features that includes such delicacies as:
Familiar Hitsounds
Fully skinned OSU mode from the ground up
Beautiful colour scheme that's pleasing to the eye
Gorgeous and easy to read font selection

If you're looking for a skin that can give you the competitive edge, or you just want a change of scenery, this is the skin for you!

Available very soon!

WHAT IS UP GUYS?? I know that it has been a really long time since I have posted anything new, but I would like to come back from the dead with a BANG. I have a new skin coming out soon that I think that everyone is going to enjoy. I know that I was promising a new MiniVinyl version with taiko, CTB, and mainia but I just felt like that wasn't going to work for that skin. Also, my interest in ponies is no longer existent, so I decided to make a new skin from the ground up that didn't have any specific theme to it, so that it can reach a broader audience. I really appreciate that so many people liked the MinVinyl skin as well. Thank you, every one, so much for such a positive reaction to that. And, because of that, I am motivated to continue to make skins for everyone!

NOW GET HYPE, because it's being released soon!
h3oCharles
light blue on white REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
zeplic
What font is that for the numbers
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

zeplic wrote:

It's called plumpfull.
zeplic

bloodymascarade wrote:

zeplic wrote:

It's called plumpfull.

cheers, didnt make me wait for the release. i'll probably forget to come back and check though, send me a pm when its done i want to try it

edit: on a second thought, way too lazy to set the numbers straight myself. I'll just wait patiently
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade
cheers, didnt make me wait for the release. i'll probably forget to come back and check though, send me a pm when its done i want to try it

edit: on a second thought, way too lazy to set the numbers straight myself. I'll just wait patiently
Just switched the font to something a little more akin to the look of the rest of the skin! I was being told by other people that it didn't fit either.
zeplic
nooo wait, can you send the old version in a pm, i really want to play with those numbers , not assuming your new ones arn't great, but for some reason these just stand out to me
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

h3oCharles wrote:

light blue on white REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Id love to hear any issues you may have as well as any suggestions!
- Zuramaru -
Tfw the ScoreV2 mod isn't skinned T_T
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

Krypto wrote:

Tfw the ScoreV2 mod isn't skinned T_T
The skin is unfinished at the moment, so there are a couple un-skinned assets at this time. When the full skin drops, all assets will be skinned.
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade
Changing name to SKYE SD because the whole atheistic has changed.
h3oCharles
...and put up a wall of text that no one would read cuz I was bored xd
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

h3oCharles wrote:

...and put up a wall of text that no one would read cuz I was bored xd
I appreciate any constructive criticism, as well as any suggestions you may have for the skin. It is unfinished after all.