forum

A Higher Level Fanfare For SS

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
theMikeAG
I think it would be neat if Osu! gave you the option to have multiple levels of Applause. Basically, if you got over a certain point total, or got an SS then you would get a more intense applause than normal, which would reflect your more impressive achievement.
-----
if it can be toggled on and off just like combofire and is skinable, I support.
Ijah_old
support, I want this so much,
Also, applause at the end of replay? I want that too
Topic Starter
theMikeAG
I edited the title, now it should be easier to tell what I'm actually requesting.
Azure_Kite
Also, a setting so that After a song the music fades out and the applause comes through instead of both playing along?
Backfire
If I get all mods SS, I personally want peppy to congratulate me. I want him to sing me a song.
Azure_Kite
inb4 event based applause.wav (i.e. christmas, halloween, easter (does the easter bunny even have a song?) birthdays (if a use posted their DoB in their forum profile)
Topic Starter
theMikeAG

Ijah wrote:

But you wouldn't EARN it. :(
If that were the case, Peppy might as well add a Win button to the game. Push button, receive bacon... Errr... Applause.

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Also, a setting so that After a song the music fades out and the applause comes through instead of both playing along?
Would be nice, but that would be a whole other Can of Worms.

Azure_Kyte wrote:

inb4 event based applause.wav (i.e. christmas, halloween, easter (does the easter bunny even have a song?) birthdays (if a use posted their DoB in their forum profile)
...And Nightcore for April Fools Day.
Soaprman

Ijah wrote:

Well, when the replay ends, start clapping your hands and cheering. The applause you generate will be more heartfelt and genuine than any .wav file a computer could play.

That said, this would be neat to have, although I generally don't play maps I'm capable of SSing so I probably wouldn't even notice if it did get implemented.
Sync

Soaprman wrote:

Well, when the replay ends, start clapping your hands and cheering. The applause you generate will be more heartfelt and genuine than any .wav file a computer could play.
I like this idea