Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Problem Details:

hi all I have a problem.when I play with skins where there is a frame it moves during the gameplay, I have attached a couple of screenshots to see what's wrong.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://ibb.co/k6cHBG

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Rhythm Incarnate
1,797 posts
Are you talking about the sparkles which are falling down from the cursor? If so, use a transparent file for "star2" in your skin folder and press ctrl+shift+alt+s in osu!
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Lyawi wrote:
Are you talking about the sparkles which are falling down from the cursor? If so, use a transparent file for "star2" in your skin folder and press ctrl+shift+alt+s in osu!

no I was talking about the frame in the skin
Rhythm Incarnate
1,797 posts
ah, that could be the scorebar-bg file. Change it to something you like, or just a transparent file and press the mentioned keys in osu!
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Lyawi wrote:
ah, that could be the scorebar-bg file. Change it to something you like, or just a transparent file and press the mentioned keys in osu!

so no I want this scorebar left and the key I pressed
Rhythm Incarnate
1,797 posts
The square should change their position by using an other resolution, the key overlay isn't moveable if you meant that. If you mean something else, I may misunderstood you a bit, explain a bit more
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Lyawi wrote:
The square should change their position by using an other resolution, the key overlay isn't moveable if you meant that. If you mean something else, I may misunderstood you a bit, explain a bit more

see when I change the resolution or play in window or black bars and stretched all
Reply 7 posts