forum

[Archived] Weird skin problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Zhiend ]
So i've been playing with this skin for a few weeks now (not mine), and i've been extremely annoyed by this weird problem:

As you can see the number 1 shows up behind the notes.
This doesn't happen for every notes but at certain combo's it'll just keep showing up behind it and it's very annoying to play HD with
How do i fix this?
Thanks in advance!
Death
In your skin.ini under the [Fonts] section, decrease the number value of the line "HitCircleOverlap" the default is -2.

Note that this will lead to other issues if your skin uses default-x.png as hit circles instead of just numbers. I do not have your skin therefore I am unable to tell whether or not that is true for you, but you will definitely know what I mean if it does apply to you.
Topic Starter
[ Zhiend ]
Hi, thanks for replying!
The skin does indeed use default-x.png as hit circles instead of just numbers

The hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay files are blank, how do i fix the issue now? because decreasing the value in my skin.ini makes it so there's 2 separate circles
Death
Because of the way the skin is made my solution isn't going to work. There actually is no way to get the numbers to not overlap because of that.
Topic Starter
[ Zhiend ]
Okay i'll try to find a solution, maybe just mess around with the skin a bit
Fatal3ty

Zhiend wrote:

Download a www 1.6 from WubWoofWolf Userpage, this have a normal hitcircle and normal numbers. Same look :)

Or download this here (from www userpage) pick this circle and numbers for your skin.
Venix

Fatal3ty wrote:

Zhiend wrote:

Download a www 1.6 from WubWoofWolf Userpage, this have a normal hitcircle and normal numbers. Same look :)

Or download this here (from www userpage) pick this circle and numbers for your skin.
I don't think so he needed this...
Lyawi
@Venix: Fatal3ty is right actually. Those circles in the default-x.png files are just a problem when you wanna change the HitCircleOverlap line in the skin.ini. Using numbers for the default-x.png files and circles for hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png, while taking the correct value for HitCircleOverlap: x will fix it.

@Zhiend: if you're going to use the files from WWW's skin, just take the value of the line in the skin.ini aswell for your skin.