forum

set a skin as "default"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
sasuke10125
i was thinking that it would be a good idea to have a "default" skin that will be used to fill in anything your other skins are missing much like how the current default skin works, except instead of the default osu skin, you can choose what skin to use. Could be useful if you want to save time/space if you have multiple skins that are the same thing except for the cursor.
Frogsi

sasuke10125 wrote:

i was thinking that it would be a good idea to have a "default" skin that will be used to fill in anything your other skins are missing much like how the current default skin works, except instead of the default osu skin, you can choose what skin to use. Could be useful if you want to save time/space if you have multiple skins that are the same thing except for the cursor.
no. Based on my experience. :thinking:
h3oCharles
this is planned for osu!lazer
Topic Starter
sasuke10125

h3oCharles wrote:

first time hearing about osu!lazer so i looked it up. am i the only one that thinks that there will be more hackers because open source?
h3oCharles

sasuke10125 wrote:

h3oCharles wrote:

first time hearing about osu!lazer so i looked it up. am i the only one that thinks that there will be more hackers because open source?
Please talk about that in the Development forum