forum

[Archived] Tablet areas incorrect

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zamster
Hey guys, for some reason, about a week or so ago, my tablet (cth-480) area and screen area have become extremely wrong according to the specifications listed on the tablet properties. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers twice, but I still have the same problem. I'm unsure what else to try at this point. I've spent about 2 hours looking through various posts with similar issues however most of those problems were resolved by reinstalling the drivers.

Anyone got any ideas? I just wanna click circles again.

Here's a picture showing the screen area + a picture showing how are the screen area actually extends.

osu! version: 20170731cuttingedge
Death
Instead of selecting a portion size for your two monitors, select that single monitor.
Topic Starter
Zamster

Death wrote:

Instead of selecting a portion size for your two monitors, select that single monitor.

I don't have that option anymore, all I have is portion and full.
Death
Try turning off force proportions if you have it on?

Not sure why you would only have Full and Portion as options for your tablet driver when you have two monitors.
Topic Starter
Zamster

Death wrote:

Try turning off force proportions if you have it on?

Not sure why you would only have Full and Portion as options for your tablet driver when you have two monitors.

Yea I have force proportions off, and I don't know either. I used to have problems with the monitor setting as well however where I was unable to select monitor one, and it forced it into monitor 2
Death
Try completely uninstalling the drivers before reinstalling them, and then install them from Wacom's Website in case you haven't already.
Topic Starter
Zamster

Death wrote:

Try completely uninstalling the drivers before reinstalling them, and then install them from Wacom's Website in case you haven't already.

As I mentioned in the OP, I uninstalled them and reinstalled twice and it didn't change anything unfortunately.
Topic Starter
Zamster
Still haven't solved the issue. Does anyone else have any input?