forum

[osu!std] Accurney 2 | [REG CLOSED] | #10k-99,999 | 1 vs 1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Soy Sause
Welcome to Accurney 2!

Tired of losing to MinG3012 because he can combo, but your accuracy is so much better? Mad that you keep missing in the middle of the map because you’re rustbell, and you lose even though your accuracy is so good? Look no further!

The Normies are back and hosting another Accurney! I hope you guys are excited, because I am! If you do not remember how Accurney works, we will not be using score v1 or score v2, but instead, we use accuracy for the win condition!

Discord | Challonge | Schedule | Twitter | Twitch

Registrations (Player)| Registrations (Staff)

• - MAKE SURE YOUR USERNAME IS THE SAME NAME USED ON osu! IN DISCORD!!

- It will be a 1v1.

- Accuracy is the win condition (score v1).

-Players within ranks 10,000 and 99,999 are eligible to register for our tournament. Anyone can enter the discord, but will be put as a spectator.

- In case of a tie in accuracy, we will decide the winner of the match by their score. If by any chance there is a tie in both accuracy AND score, the map will be nullified and the match will go on as normal with nobody gaining the point.

- All times are set in UTC 0. Make sure you know your timezone before registering!

- The 4 different mod pools we have are No-mod, Hidden, Hardrock, and Doubletime.

- There is no Free-mod pool in this tournament.

- Maps will start around low 4 stars and eventually progress to a low/medium 5 stars. Note, that this is more of a guideline for us on picking maps.

- For the tiebreaker, you do not need to choose a mod, but if you chose to pick one, the available mods are Hidden, Hardrock, Doubletime/Halftime (if both players agree), Easy, and Flashlight.

- If you cannot make it to the selected time, or you wish to reschedule, you may do so with your opponent to find an appropriate time. If you need to reschedule with your opponent, it has to be done 24 hours before the new patch time. Message a host so they know that you've changed the time.

- If the hosts find you highly suspicious of cheating, we will disqualify you from our tournament.

- Once player registrations are over, there will be a 1,000 rank leeway. This means if you make it above rank 8,999 you will be disqualified. You are allowed to derank as much as you'd like.

First place: 4 months of Supporter
Second place: 2 months of Supporter
Third place: 1 month of Supporter

If you do not wish to accept the prize, you can give the supporter to anyone of your choice.

• Full dates of the tournament:

Staff Registration - September 25th to October 22nd
    Player Registration - October 2nd to October 22nd
    Qualification Stage - November 4th and 5th
    Round of 64 - November 11th and 12th
    Round of 32 - November 18th and 19th
    Round of 16 - November 25th and 26th
    Quarter Finals - December 2nd and 3rd
    Semi Finals - December 9th and 10th
    Loser's Semi Finals - December 16th and 17th
    Bracket Finals - December 30th and 31st
    Grand Finals - January 6th or 7th (Dependent on Grand Finalist’s Preference)
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

• Players will enter the lobby by the referee.

Referee's will create and invite the players 15 minutes early than the selected time for both players to join and pick warm-ups. Be quick, because you will be starting the actual match as soon as it hits the selected time!

When done so, players will roll for warm-ups, highest roll picks first. Each player gets 1 warm-up, and can be skipped if both players agree. Warm ups can be no longer than 5 minutes (you can go a little over if the referee allows it).

After warm-ups, players will roll again for picks and bans. The player with the highest roll will ban second and pick first, while the player with the lowest roll will ban first and pick second. Each team gets two bans and cannot ban two maps in the same mod pool per player (AKA one person can’t ban 2 Hardrock maps, but both players can ban 1 Hardrock map).

If a player disconnects within the first minute of the map, the referee must abort the match and retry when both players are ready again. If the same player disconnects again, it is count as a loss.
If anyone has questions, please PM the hosts

Thank you for reading all of this. Have a wonderful rest of your day!
PM ME YUR MEMES

ATTENTION!

Registrations are CLOSED! Good Luck to the 110 players who have completed registrations! 8-) 8-)
Kimura-Kun
Second :D
Jugem
Third ;)
PM ME YUR MEMES
boop
Mithia
Hype
Lefafel
Oh yes, this sounds fun!
_kyuu
RickUsha
Sounds interesting, Acc fight huh XD
R0nny01
Sounds amazing ^^ i know i cant win this but who cares :)
SoupAPlayer
Doubt I'm gonna actually win, but this is a pretty cool tourney :3
N o o b
Sign-ups end at the end of this weekend, so if you want to signup please sign up soon!!!
Pickle Rick
Im not gonna win a single match but it might be fun
yuhaii
ok hi random acc>combo lovers
to the staff: sorry I couldn't ref and had to make you guys do it! I have gotten over the problem currently but don't have access to Discord for now.
to the hosts: sorry I caused an uproar -3- but ye I can't ref the qualification stage, I'll probably be back when the actual tourney starts.
Shino Inuzuka
Can I just say rn that this host breaks his own rules? ok thx lol yea just a warning
Redavor

Shino -SNO- wrote:

Can I just say rn that this host breaks his own rules? ok thx lol yea just a warning
Why do you come here trying to put a smudge on a perfectly good thing they've got going?
This tournament is great and you should really keep your childish opinions to yourself.
yuhaii

Shino -SNO- wrote:

I don't understand, I haven't seen any rules broken, but not a good time to warn when the tournament already started. Please keep your opinions to yourself.
Minegamezz

Shino -SNO- wrote:

Oh boy, just don't okay?