forum

Duca - My First Love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manquito
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Chubii
:)
Topic Starter
Manquito
:P
Pozy
I could possibly create insane diff :D

[Hard]
01:02:012 - maybe place a circle here, over 01:02:194 (1) - ?

[First Love]you should set NC along the way of mapping it :D

Also, i love your Easy diff mapping skills, no flaws that i could see. I cant map easier diffs so yea Xd. I like the song and as i said, would make a insane diff for you, allthough it would prob take a little time due to me doing other projects c:
Topic Starter
Manquito

Pozy wrote:

I could possibly create insane diff :D

[Hard]
01:02:012 - maybe place a circle here, over 01:02:194 (1) - ?

[First Love]you should set NC along the way of mapping it :D

Also, i love your Easy diff mapping skills, no flaws that i could see. I cant map easier diffs so yea Xd. I like the song and as i said, would make a insane diff for you, allthough it would prob take a little time due to me doing other projects c:
Sorry for saying this but I totally forget about this map XD, i apreciate your mod and request but this map is actually dead (does not motivate me anymore in other words). Don't do GD cus im probably going to delete this as soon it's going to graveyard. BUT I'm working in another Duca's song so if you want to do Insane there since my harder than 3* are so bad, and I can help you in your maps if is ok (Easy/Normal/Hard GDs) sorry for wasting your time doing this mod. I'll update the description of the map. :) take ur kds <3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.