forum

Something new for the rock/metal beatmaps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lakcus
I don't know what, but i hope there's something new in beatmaps. Maybe a genre expansion.

For example :
Metal, Deathcore, Metalcore, Grindcore, Death Metal, Black Metal, Doom Metal, or something like that.

I know that we already have Avenged Sevenfold, BABYMETAL, Demetori, and Dragon Force. Don't get me wrong, i love 'em, but i'm looking for something more. :D

Maybe adding some Chelsea Grin, Whitechapel, Acrania, Ghost, Of Mice and Men, Beartooth, Oceans Ate Alaska, The Amity Affliction, Veil of Maya, or something softer like The Contortionist. (Whoa, i'll play osu everyday if one of list above are beatmapped :D :o )

I'm not a beatmaper, i'm not even a pro at playing this game. But i love it.

Maybe there is some beatmapper that have same kind of taste like me (maybe, i hope so) that will thinking about making this kind of beatmap. I'm not forcing you guys to make it, but i will extremely happy (like jumping out of my window) if someone make this happen.

oh yeah, check out the artist/band that i mentioned above if you interested. I'm happy enough to share my favorite bands/artists with you guys :)
Sandy Hoey
There is nowhere on the forums to request beatmaps be made.
Pawsu
Try making new beatmaps, instead of requesting.