forum

[Archived] All local scores and replays lost

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LoneWolfMusic
Problem Details:
I opened osu! up and it immediately started processing my beatmaps, after that I noticed some significant scores (local) were missing and then checked recently played and no scores showed up at all. I have no idea what caused this.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://imgur.com/gTexCKS

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Have u tried to reload maps (F5)?
Death

1657358923 wrote:

This post is 8 days old, so there is a very good chance he has, and that would probably not work.

In the future if this ever happens again, navigate to your osu! folder and find two files "osu!.db" and osu!.db.##########.bak

Close osu! and move osu!.db out of the folder, rename osu!.db.############.bak to osu!.db and set it to read-only.
Reopen osu! and reprocess your maps one more time.

sorry for late response
DarkBolle

Death wrote:

1657358923 wrote:

This post is 8 days old, so there is a very good chance he has, and that would probably not work.

In the future if this ever happens again, navigate to your osu! folder and find two files "osu!.db" and osu!.db.##########.bak

Close osu! and move osu!.db out of the folder, rename osu!.db.############.bak to osu!.db and set it to read-only.
Reopen osu! and reprocess your maps one more time.

sorry for late response

I know this topic was created over 2 Years ago, but this Problem happened to me at the current Version of the Game.

First of all, I played normal yesterday, without any problems, wanted to start it today and it just kept on crashing.
I found a solution for that, got into the game and then I saw there weren't any Beatmaps that I downloaded, so I pressed F5 and everything was loading.
Once the Loading was complete I wanted to play some Maps, but realized that all my Local Records that I set in my whole span of playing osu! were gone.
I tried finding these 2 files Death mentioned but didn't find them anywhere within the osu! folder.
I restarted the game multiple times, after the first restart I at least saw what rank I had on most of the maps, but not on all of them.
example: http://prntscr.com/n90yod

I hope this is a rightful reason to open this Topic up again.
Death
Sometimes after reprocessing all of your beatmaps you just need to restart the game for your replays to appear again. Try that, and if it doesn't work, go ahead and create a new thread so we don't need to keep using this one.
DarkBolle
alright, it's not working, so Im gonna Open a new thread.
Thanks for your Quick Response.