forum

help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hernankep
hello just ask if you could help me I'm looking for this music a long time ago and I do not find it if someone has this map I could say it's called plz I only have this picture.Ignore the logo of the gta v xd that is the image of the map I think it was an electronic music I hope you can help me chai
hola solo pregunto si me podrian ayudar estoy buscando esta musica hace mucho y no la encuentro si alguien tiene este mapa me podria decir como se llama plz solo tengo esta imagen :DIgnoren el logo del gta v xd esa es la imagen del mapa creo que era una musica electronica espero que me puedan ayudar chai
Serraionga
muchos buenos los videojuegos
Tae
is it not just https://osu.ppy.sh/s/287873
you're in the wrong subforum btw buddy
abraker
Seriously what's with the emoji shit and 2017?
ColdTooth
People using emojis in 2017 probably are super gay eksdee! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

People using emojis in 2017 probably are super gay eksdee! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
ColdTooth
Serraionga
hello I would like to know how I can improve my posts is that I am new xd and do not know what guidelines to follow to be a good shitposter.It would be appropriate to know that tactic use and other jejeje a cordial greeting to everyone hola me gustaria saber como puedo mejorar mis posts es que soy nuevo xd y no se que pautas seguir para ser un buen shitposter :D Seria apropiado saber que tacticas emplear y demas jejeje un saludo cordial a todo el mundo
johnmedina999
SERRA TE INVOCO
Serraionga
51 millones
240 mil
685 dólares

yy

53 centavos