forum

What is the state of taiko community

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SoraTatsuo12
I've played taiko for a few hours and got 519 pp and that somehow translates to 50k player

there really must not be many people who play taiko correct me if I'm wrong
Surono
well taiko its difficult for common people if theyre not get used to it.. mostly, but its easier to improving skill than others mode in my opinion.
Stefan
You do really not read stuff that's supposed to read, hm? https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/240983

In the low rank area (lower than 5.000) it's quite easy to rank up quick, aroun 3.500 you will have trouble to proceed further since nearly all non-taiko maps provide a small amount of pp for this rank level, aka you gonna stuck.
Rossi
acctualy this mode EZ to get pp, but its a lowest pp too than another mode
FunOranges Son
Heard most people play osu!standard and mania
Ephemeral
Taiko is the smallest of all the gamemodes, after catch, despite having a significantly larger mapping scene.

Make of that what you will.
Pachiru
That would be fun if all the other game mode would be as populated as STD mode, cause osu!taiko/catch are very interesting mode when you look deeper in the mode, even if Taiko is an already existing arcade machine. osu!catch will probably not be as popular as standard cause the catch mode isn't a real "play the rhythm" style, cause you don't have to tap in rhythm so...