Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Problem Details:
The beatmap refresh option (when you press f5) works, as in, I get the "this will refresh your beatmap list" screen, and I can press "yes" and it will actually load, but it will only ever switch the ranked status (ranked, pending, unknown) to a single beatmap I have selected, which means I can't refresh multiple beatmaps at once. How do I fix this? It worked two weeks ago. I have a buttload of beatmaps that are set to "unknown" , and it's really shitty.

I have enough space on my hard drive. Relogging doesn't work, closing and entering osu doesn't work, reinstalling doesn't work. Osu isn't blocked by my firewall. Compability mode doesn't work either.

I'm on win10 64-bit.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
There is nothing to screenshot. Process is described above.

osu! version: b20170731.2 (Stable), but I checked, and it doesn't work on the latest cuttingedge either.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,768 posts
Try moving the osu!.db file out of your osu! folder while osu! is closed. This should reprocess all of your beatmaps upon relaunching the game.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Nikosbks wrote:
Try moving the osu!.db file out of your osu! folder while osu! is closed. This should reprocess all of your beatmaps upon relaunching the game.

it "reprocessed" them, but I still have the same problem- now I have one ranked map, and a *lot* of unknown ones.

Edit: and in order to view what rank I achieved on the maps I already played, I have to select one map at a time and wait ~5 seconds for it to load the individual map rank. F5 again doesn't help.
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
I have the same problem.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
It suddenly started working again for me. Weird.
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
It's now working for me too!
Support Team
5,155 posts
I'm marking as resolved for the time being, let me know if something happens.
Reply 7 posts