forum

ET#1 : osu!mania 4k [#10 000 - #5 000]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Elessey

Welcome to osu!mania Fall Tournament 2017 !

by Eclipse Tournaments

1. This is an osu!mania Tournament
  2. This is a 1v1 double-elimination Tournament
  3. Map scoring is based on Score v2
  4. The permitted ranks to participate is #5 000 - #10 000
  5. Players above that range will not be allowed to participate. Players under that range will be allowed to participate but priority will be given to players in that range.
  6. This Tournament is opened globally , no restriction in terms of country
  7. Maximum players accepting is 16 , incase of excess sign ups , players will be selected first via PM confirmation
  8. All match timings are in UTC , unless otherwise specified

General
  1. Refereeing team will create the room 15 minutes before the match . Players must be online during this period.
  2. Each player must use “!roll”.
    - The winner of the roll will pick the first warmup map and the first map from the mappool.
    - The loser of the roll will pick the second warmup map and the second to ban.
    - Players are only allowed to ban 1 map per match. (bans are not carried forward to the next match)
  3. Warmup maps will be played. The winner of the “!roll” will pick the first warmup map. They can pick any map except a map from the mappool. Maps with questionable content or maps longer than 5 minutes are prohibited.
  4. Players must pick maps from the mappool. They can pick any map as long as it hasn’t been played or banned already.
  5. If a player isn’t online or doesn’t respond to the invitation into the lobby at the given time of the match , they will lose the match by default.
  6. If a player disconnects during the map, they get treated as if they failed the map.
  7. If a player disconnects between the beatmaps, the match can be delayed 10 minutes maximum during the entire match.
  8. All players are supposed to keep the match running fluent and without delays. Excessive match delays coming from the player's side can be issued with penalties.
  9. All players and referees must be treated with respect. Instructions of the referees and the staff are to be followed. Decisions labeled as final are not to be objected.
  10. Disrupting the match by foul play, picking inappropriate warmup maps, insulting and provoking other players or referees, delaying the match or other deliberate inappropriate misbehavior is strictly prohibited.
  11. Unexpected incidences are handled by the staff.
  12. Penalties for violating the tournament rules can be :
    - Warnings (up to 2 before further penalties)
    - Disqualification from the match and loss by default
    - Disqualification from the entire tournament
    - Blacklisting from future tournaments
  13. The osu!rules must be respected. Breaking them will have consequences.
    Being restricted/banned during the tournament (inside or outside the tournament) will result in a disqualification from the tournament.
    Silenced players won’t be allowed to play until their silenced status is gone.
Scoring
  1. Score v2 will be the metric used.
  2. To win a point, you need to fulfill at least one of those conditions :
    - have a higher score than the opponent, while being alive at the end of the map.
    - have a higher score than the opponent, while both of you are not alive at the end of the map.
    - be the only player alive at the end of the map
  3. To win a match, you need to win 6 points.
  4. In case of a draw on a map, the map must be played again until there is a clear winner.
  5. In case of a tie on the score (5-5), the tiebreaker must be played. The tiebreaker is played under the FreeMod conditions.
Schedules
  1. Registration : 10 September - 7 October
  2. Drawings : 8 October
  3. Week 1 (14 October/15 October) : Round of 16
  4. Week 2 (21/22 October) : Quarter-finals + Losers Round 1 + Losers Round 2
  5. Week 3 (28/29 October) : Semi-finals + Losers Round 3 + Losers Round 4
  6. Week 4 (4/5 November) : Final + Losers Round 5 + Losers Round 6
  7. Week 5 (11 November) : Grand Final
  8. Each stage will be held on a single weekend.
  9. Scheduling will be handled by the staff. Schedules will be released on the Sunday before the first matches of the actual stage. The staff will try to create the schedule to respect the participants’ time zones.
  10. Rescheduling can be done if both players and the staff agree.
Mappools
  1. Each Stage consist of
8 Freemod , 3 HardRock , 3 DoubleTime and 1 TieBreakerHidden , Fade in , Flashlight are allowed on any maps.Special Mods are not allowed on any maps.TieBreaker will be played under Freemod conditions.Players are allowed to not pick any mods on Freemod maps.

• First Place : (player)
  1. <4 months supporter>

Second Place : (player)
  2. <2 months supporter>

Third Place : (player)
  3. <1 month supporter>

Host : Elessey
Co-Host : Kaito-kun
Assistants : Lino1000 ; KyousukeRentaro ; Oralekin
Referees : Elessey ; Kaito-kun ; Stedoss ; Oralekin ; Goose Hall ; Beat43210 ; ForeverFabulous ; STAGsby ; -Goph-
Mappool Committee : Kaito-kun ; AlexDB2x ; princesswell ; Oriba Hoi
Streamers :
Casters :
Moderators : Elessey ; Kaito-kun ; Oralekin ; Stedoss
Designers : KyousukeRentaro ; Goose Hall
Programmers: [Chaos-kun] ; Oralekin ; Stedoss
Lacau
I will try play :D #8047
Edgar_Figaro
damn just a bit too high rank to join :(
Topic Starter
Elessey
We are currently looking for streamers and commentators, preferably people with experience in osu!mania. If you are interested, please use the staff registration form above.
casey2069
I'll join. #9,410 Hope I don't go below 10k :cry:
Kaionacho
This could be fun I'll join

john333
Might be fun, I'll join
rank #9,328
KyuF

Lacau wrote:

I will try play :D #8047

john333 wrote:

Might be fun, I'll join
rank #9,328
Hi players , if you'd like to join , please use the "Registration" on the "Link" section . If you wish to register for staff , click on the staff link but if you wish to play in the tournament , click on the player link . We will not register you if you reply to the thread instead of filling up the registration form .
Topic Starter
Elessey
The registration period has been extended and will end on the 7 October. The tournament schedule has also been modified.
hans1999
I like this match
PianoLuigi
Sounds fun, just sent my registeration :D
KyuF
1 week left till registration ends !

Also , we have made changes to the discord servers ! Three of eclipse servers has been merged into one thanks to discord's new category system ! Hence there is now a new discord invite link !

Former Discord Servers
- Lounge (Used for gather and random discussion purpose, a place to chill and chat)
- Eclipse Team (For staff)
- a Server per tournament thats on-going
ExMonochrome
i just send my registration, i hope this is fun turnament :D
Cyx
Also just sent :P
Topic Starter
Elessey
We have reached the limit of 16 checked applicants. Further applicants if checked and then confirmed will be added to the waiting list. If spots open by the date of the drawings(if a participant opts out before the drawings), players from the waiting list will be placed in the list of participants.
Beat43210
Hype
KyuF
Announcement
Registration is now closed ! Curious on who is facing against who ? Bracket has now been released !
Schedules and Mappool will be release later today.

edit : Schedules , Mappool and Mappacks has been released ! Good luck to all participants, see you in the matches and have fun !
Topic Starter
Elessey
Short reminder to tell that the mappool has been released.
KyuF
Announcement
The mappools and schedules for Quarter Finals are live and official, pleasae confirm with us (@Assistant) if you're happy with your scheduled matches (confirm with your opponent first though). However should you need rescheduling, please ask your opponent for a new time before informing us. When you do, inform us the time in UTC format. Once again, good luck to all participants and see you in the matches this weekend. Have fun !

*All stated times are in UTC
Timeconverter | Schedules | Mappools
Topic Starter
Elessey
We are currently looking for more referees to join our team. You don't need experience as I will explain to you how to referee. This is the perfect time to learn as we have a tournament going on right now. You will then be able to referee matches on your own in future tournaments. However you do need to have free time during the weekends.
If you are interested, fill out this form and we will contact you soon.
show more