forum

[duplicate] Cloud Saves on Collections for supporters?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
K A I
Just wondering if having cloud saves on collections that people make would ever be considered for supporters, it's another way to get people to buy supporter for one and another reason is it's actually very convenient.

Say if you constantly move from place to place, you don't need to take a memory stick with you or something like that cause you'd have your songs that are in collections auto-download when you boot up osu and log in (if you're supporter)

I only have 3 collections, probably with about 50 songs total that I play nearly every time I load up osu! and I always get a bit annoyed when I factory reset my PC as it means I need to make new collections for osu, what are peoples thoughts on this?
:shock:
Pachiru
To be honest, I think that the idea is not bad, but that would be not possible for people like me that have a lot of collection with a lot of maps inside. (I have around 15 collections with 150 maps inside).

A cloud space is usually expensive, and if people has too much map, that would take a lot of space, and I doubt that 1-month of supporter is worth 15-30 Gb of cloud space :(

If you don't want to lose maps, save them on a hard disk, and that would be better, and more safe.
Endaris
Take your memory stick with you.
Also, why would you factory reset your PC all the time? And even if, you can backup your collections by saving the collections.db from the osu!-folder on your memory stick.
Nathanael
Moved to the appropriate forum.
Nitrous
First, don't make your text pink. It will hurt someone's eyes like mine already :o

Second, this is a dupe t/215117 since the green guy above me moved this to Feature Requests forum.