gay
Serraionga

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

Remember, you don't need to, but it's not strictly forbidden.
Wall-ed

henry11hei wrote:

rules: Quote the person above you
You don't need too write more just quote
ok?
johnmedina999

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

Oops, I forgot how to quote.
Zekks

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

hey vsauce, michael here
Serraionga

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

wtf is this
Serraionga

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

whta the fucks did you saided about me pendejo? I will do have you now I graduateded top of my class in los zetas army and involved in numeros secret excutions. I haved over 300 confirmed kils. I trained in cartel warflares and am top shotta in whole mexico. you us noting to me but pinche target. I will wipes the precision you with the precion of the never before seen on before never. mark my putas palabras wey. You think you can get away with saying mierdas on the onternet? think again time puto. As we speak I am contacted my secret network of sicarios accros golf and usa border and your IP is tracing been so prepare for shit. The shit that wipes your patethic life you call your life. Esta bien pinche muerto nene. I can be in anyplace anytime, and kill you in more than over seven hunded ways, and that is just with mi machete. Not only trained in cartel combat but also I have acces to the all narc arsenal in zzetas corps an I WILLL USE TO Its full extent to wipe you pendeja life form face of the plnajet eart, pendejo e mierda. I only you haded could knowned the holy rebutal your c"lever" comment about to bring you down on you, maybe you hold fucking tong. But you canted, you donted, and noy pay the price. gotham idiot. I is will shit fury over you and be drown in it, you is fukin dread, kidod.
johnmedina999

Serraionga wrote:

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

whta the fucks did you saided about me pendejo? I will do have you now I graduateded top of my class in los zetas army and involved in numeros secret excutions. I haved over 300 confirmed kils. I trained in cartel warflares and am top shotta in whole mexico. you us noting to me but pinche target. I will wipes the precision you with the precion of the never before seen on before never. mark my putas palabras wey. You think you can get away with saying mierdas on the onternet? think again time puto. As we speak I am contacted my secret network of sicarios accros golf and usa border and your IP is tracing been so prepare for shit. The shit that wipes your patethic life you call your life. Esta bien pinche muerto nene. I can be in anyplace anytime, and kill you in more than over seven hunded ways, and that is just with mi machete. Not only trained in cartel combat but also I have acces to the all narc arsenal in zzetas corps an I WILLL USE TO Its full extent to wipe you pendeja life form face of the plnajet eart, pendejo e mierda. I only you haded could knowned the holy rebutal your c"lever" comment about to bring you down on you, maybe you hold fucking tong. But you canted, you donted, and noy pay the price. gotham idiot. I is will shit fury over you and be drown in it, you is fukin dread, kidod.
Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

KupcaH

Serraionga wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

Serraionga

KupcaH wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

Edgar_Figaro

Serraionga wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

This actually looks alot better in old forum design but you can only actually make it work in new forum design
Serraionga

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Meah wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

henry11hei wrote:

It's literally the only pro it has over the old design imo.
Blitzfrog

Serraionga wrote:

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote: