forum

[Archived] Big file of beat map's I imported not showing up in Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Khuri
Problem Details:

So I imported a big file of songs and not a single one is showing up in the game.
Also how to u show a screenshot...
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
:?
Sandy Hoey
Try clicking f5 so the beatmaps will process
Topic Starter
Khuri
I did almost every single one and nothing changed.
Sandy Hoey
Almost every single one? Let it finish processing fully. I'm not sure it applies if you cancel it. It may take a while if you have a lot of maps
Topic Starter
Khuri
Ok I went thorough every single one.
do I restart Osu! now?
Pachiru
If you do F5 and processing through beatmaps, there is no need to restart osu! once the process is finished. But Sandy give you the right solution.
Topic Starter
Khuri
Ok, but nothing happend/changed
Pachiru
Are you sure that the beatmaps your imported are in the "Songs" file?
Topic Starter
Khuri
Yea I check 4 times, I would show u a picture if i knew how but they are there
and there no duplicates.
Pachiru
Try to check the folders where the beatmaps are, and give a screenshot. Be sure that the maps have content inside, otherwise, it's normal that nothing shows ingame.
Topic Starter
Khuri
How do i paste a screen shot is wont let me.
also there are thing the files.
Pachiru

Oga-Sama wrote:

How do i paste a screen shot is wont let me
You can use puush, it will take a screenshot and uploading it itself.

If they don't show in-game, it means that something is broken inside the folder you added.

Or check if you don't have filters enabled on osu!, that could hide your maps during the research.

EDIT: I didn't noticed you said there was something in the files, so now, how you imported the map? Did you put the only big folder where the maps were in the Songs folder? Or did you added them one by one to the Songs folder.
Topic Starter
Khuri
Topic Starter
Khuri
Ok so everything I did was download the .zip file and extracted all songs, then I draged all the songs into the "songs" file in osu!.
All thats left that I have it the .zip file

https://i.imgur.com/gKvQp7o.png

Wait nvm I found it!
Pachiru
Okay, so from what you've got here, you just have to Export it in the "Songs" folder that is located in your "osu!" folder. And when it asks you to replace files, press "Yes for all", once it's done, open again osu! and if everything is alright, it should work well.
Topic Starter
Khuri
Ok I did it and nothing happend/changed with it
the big song file is in it and it didnt ask fro anything.

https://i.imgur.com/mUa0vke.png
Pachiru
Oh but it's normal that it doesn't work, cause you put the big song file inside the Songs file. Just put the big song file out of the Songs file, and then import the file of the big song file inside Songs file, beatmap per beatmap, that's why it doesn't work.
Topic Starter
Khuri
Ok it finaly worked thnxs for all the help.
10/10 supporters in this game. ty
peppy
I don't understand this conversation at all but at least it looks like things were solved.