forum

[Archived] Osu! Lazer Compatibility Mode?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CarmesiKiller
I want to ask you guys do you now something about Osu! Lazer and the compatibility Mode because i cant play without Compatibility mode :/ I want to ask if Osu! lazer will have compatibility mode? thanks guys :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Supairo
osu!lazer is a complete rewrite, so I'm not sure there's gonna be any compatibility mode. ...if there will even be one. I suggest you try running lazer on your own computer and see if it works. You can download an installer here. If it runs, try dragging a beatmap in and try to play it. If you can play it without any problems, then you're all set for lazer. If not, then I'm afraid you're gonna be out of luck. Remember that's it's still in development, so some features may be unfinished.
PhilippineEevee
I can hear the sound, but the screen is white... I have no idea what is going on so I uninstalled then... peppy please add compatibility mode so I can play osu!lazer very well.
Leandro170
Osu!lazer is going to be a full rewrite,so DirectX(or what you call compatibility mode) is going to be removed from the game.If you have a old gpu that doesn't support newer OpenGl versions,then the game won't render(but it works) or the game won't even start.

so if your GPU doesn't support OpenGl,you're going to have to quit osu!,buddy.
Death

Leandro170 wrote:

Osu!lazer is going to be a full rewrite,so DirectX(or what you call compatibility mode) is going to be removed from the game.If you have a old gpu that doesn't support newer OpenGl versions,then the game won't render(but it works) or the game won't even start.

so if your GPU doesn't support OpenGl,you're going to have to quit osu!,buddy.
This thread is 2 years old...