forum

[Archived] Huion 420 setting issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sammy567_old
Problem Details:Hello today my Huion 420 (blaze it) arrived.I installed a driver and all this stuff.but when i press on the tablet i cant play the cursor goes always in the upper left corner but when i just be a bit over it it works fine,where i can change that? Edit: and to make it work i need to press the pen 1 or pen 2 button otherwise it will go out of the screen.

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
Topic Starter
sammy567_old
But it says that i have to uncheck raw input if i do this cant change the mouse/tabletspeed anymore is there any other way? thanks for your fast answer"!
Sandy Hoey
You can edit your play area in the tablet driver to change how quickly the cursor will move
Topic Starter
sammy567_old
Have you maybe an example for me i am a little bit a idiot ^^
Sandy Hoey

Not sure if this looks exactly like the driver that you have, but you can edit the pen area so that it is smaller. This means that the area on your tablet that is mapped to your screen is smaller and the distance that you have to move your mouse to go from on side to the other is shorter (ie basically higher sensitivity). Just make sure that you keep your screen ratio.
Topic Starter
sammy567_old
Thanks for the help,but where do i find this on the first picture? i have just the driver from my tablet and it looks diffrent