forum

[Archived] Kinda broken HUION H420 Pen ( Constant Clicking )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
r u kidding me
Problem Details: I left my osu pen and tablet in my desk for a good 4 months without touching it and recently, when I wanted to play again, the pen tip was completely jammed into the pen. If you don't know, when the computer senses that the tip is being pushed into the pen, that means that a left click should be outputted. My problem is that since the tip was jammed so far into the pen ( I took the tip out already by the way ), it thinks that I have left click held down. This isn't much of a problem when I'm in a game since I can just disable mouse clicking, but when I'm actually trying to select a map, that's when it gets annoying since it just drags the screen around. Does anyone know how I can turn this off?

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
You may be able to disable the use of the tip in the driver
grindersky

coolguy12 wrote:

Problem Details: I left my osu pen and tablet in my desk for a good 4 months without touching it and recently, when I wanted to play again, the pen tip was completely jammed into the pen. If you don't know, when the computer senses that the tip is being pushed into the pen, that means that a left click should be outputted. My problem is that since the tip was jammed so far into the pen ( I took the tip out already by the way ), it thinks that I have left click held down. This isn't much of a problem when I'm in a game since I can just disable mouse clicking, but when I'm actually trying to select a map, that's when it gets annoying since it just drags the screen around. Does anyone know how I can turn this off?

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Probly broken pen , had the same problem when and I bought a new pen and everything works.