forum

[Archived] Scores not submitting

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mayoi Namekuji
Problem Details:
Sometimes (this happens really seldom, but it's annoying as hell) my scores just don't submit. I get the score, recorded in local plays but I can't get a replay of it, and the score itself doesn't go online. Please note that this happens completely randomly, I had a streamer get this quite a few times as well without the stream being interrupted so it's not because of connectivity issues.

In the screenshot you can see how the score screen looks, I can't watch the replay (it just says A replay could not be constructed from this score).

Also, I know this is probably asking too much, but could you somehow submit the score in the picture? It would have been my first 300pp score (at least i think so :D)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8911471

osu! version: 20170731cuttingedge
Sandy Hoey
If it happensintermittently, then it is probably a connection issue to Bancho. If the score does not instantly submit, then do not log out of osu!. Try restarting your router, flushing DNS, or renewing IPconfig. The score will try and submit for 1 hour, then it will give up and you will have to replay the score