forum

[STD][HD/SD] -[New game!]- v2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Choululuu7423

Welcome

about
Hello guys! This is my first themed skin of new game! already the new skin on this page. but I still hope you guys trying this a lot. this is only made for STD. So. please have fun and enjoy it. Thank you.

Screenshots

std
main menu

Song Selection

Mod Selection

Ranking Panel

Pause

fail

Gameplay

DOWNLOAD

https://puu.sh/xJoyS/2aa40cbb99.osk

updates
8/25/2017

menu-back
cursor
ranking-panel
selection-mods

8/27/2017
ranking-panel

9/26/2017
song selection
mod selection
ranking panel
modeselection
gameplay
h3oCharles
gameplay is very, uh... Cookiezi-like

CBULLET WHERE YOU AT BRO!!!11one!1!
Whazup4341
Hmm, really adorable skin, but some things are a lil bit off, just gonna leave some of my thoughts.

Pros:
-Definitely like the minimalist gameplay feel of the skin, really like that the score at the top right and combo at bottom left are relatively small so that they're not distracting during play, but large enough to be visible with ease.
-Really adorable aesthetics, really like the pause screen especially!(double time being named "speed hack" made me chuckle as well)

Cons:
-icons near User Profile when being hovered over are very light and I feel could be a bit darker to be more noticeable.
-Ranking screen at the end of a map, the back button character covers up the combo number as shown in the spoilerbox bellow.
SPOILER
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8921389
-No form of indicating the difficulty of a map from just hovering over a song? Huge critique there as for most I feel(including myself) it's quite an important feature. (example shown in spoilerbox bellow by cursor)
SPOILER
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8921394

Bias:
-I feel the cursor, while definitely being popular, doesn't really fit in, definitely could use something original.(and hopefully adorable Cx)
-Feels a bit stale only being one combo color for note.
-Healthbar feels very big IMO, definitely doesn't really fit in with the rest of the in-game interface size.

Once you fix/look into these thoughts, definitely will be quite the enjoyable skin! Until then, afraid I can't really bring myself to using the skin for the time being as these are some pretty big issues IMO. :)
Topic Starter
Choululuu7423

whazup4341 wrote:

Hmm, really adorable skin, but some things are a lil bit off, just gonna leave some of my thoughts.

Pros:
-Definitely like the minimalist gameplay feel of the skin, really like that the score at the top right and combo at bottom left are relatively small so that they're not distracting during play, but large enough to be visible with ease.
-Really adorable aesthetics, really like the pause screen especially!(double time being named "speed hack" made me chuckle as well)

Cons:
-icons near User Profile when being hovered over are very light and I feel could be a bit darker to be more noticeable.
-Ranking screen at the end of a map, the back button character covers up the combo number as shown in the spoilerbox bellow.
SPOILER
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8921389
-No form of indicating the difficulty of a map from just hovering over a song? Huge critique there as for most I feel(including myself) it's quite an important feature. (example shown in spoilerbox bellow by cursor)
SPOILER
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8921394

Bias:
-I feel the cursor, while definitely being popular, doesn't really fit in, definitely could use something original.(and hopefully adorable Cx)
-Feels a bit stale only being one combo color for note.
-Healthbar feels very big IMO, definitely doesn't really fit in with the rest of the in-game interface size.

Once you fix/look into these thoughts, definitely will be quite the enjoyable skin! Until then, afraid I can't really bring myself to using the skin for the time being as these are some pretty big issues IMO. :)
thank you for your advice. it is so helpful to me.
ELEVA
Kawaii.... , i like the pause screen & mod icon especially!
I do not play std but I really like the interface, great job bro!!
Sh1ine
is it just me or the cursor looks like an egg and not perfectly round?
Topic Starter
Choululuu7423

Sh1ine wrote:

is it just me or the cursor looks like an egg and not perfectly round?
adorable egg :)
animaxkiller123
Oh my Goshhh why did I just find this knowwww It is really a nice skin I hope you update this :)
Kasperatu
this skin is great! thanks for uploading :)
Topic Starter
Choululuu7423

animaxkiller123 wrote:

Oh my Goshhh why did I just find this knowwww It is really a nice skin I hope you update this :)

Beel-chann wrote:

this skin is great! thanks for uploading :)
thanks for your compliment :^)
FadillSan
What a beautiful skin, thanks for making this!!
Yun Che
Nice skin :D
All For One
Where is the back button ? :v
bludan
Have problems with back button :C
h3oCharles
nikki_sensei
[post archived]
mishalegend
I think this is an extremely nice skin, good work!

I think the hit sounds and hit circles are good. When you hit and you get something like an 100 or 50 or something the text is really clear and stands out enough to let you know that you didn't get 300 which is very nice! The mod icons are very nice, I personally like them and I think the spinner and other gameplay elements are fine. The input panel on the right side is very nice as well. I can't find anything 'bad' to say for the skin, though the only thing I can ask is if the cursor is perfectly rounded or not? If it isn't is it suppose to be this way?

Besides that very nice skin I like it a lot!

Have a great evening,
mishalegend
Whazup4341

mishalegend wrote:

I think this is an extremely nice skin, good work!

I think the hit sounds and hit circles are good. When you hit and you get something like an 100 or 50 or something the text is really clear and stands out enough to let you know that you didn't get 300 which is very nice! The mod icons are very nice, I personally like them and I think the spinner and other gameplay elements are fine. The input panel on the right side is very nice as well. I can't find anything 'bad' to say for the skin, though the only thing I can ask is if the cursor is perfectly rounded or not? If it isn't is it suppose to be this way?

Besides that very nice skin I like it a lot!

Have a great evening,
mishalegend
cursor is cute egg :)
Tokino Nepkou
The skin is great and all but I think there's a problem with the map selection part. The stars or what it should be called is missing. :(

-Miami-
Too good, but please make sure everything does not come out

PS: Very nice keep going <3 :)
show more