forum

[resolved] Can't sign in on osu client?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shai
Problem Details:
''You need to verify your identity to play online! Please click here to continue.''
I hover my mouse and click it and my account has been verified. Then it keeps popping up each minute to click here to verify again which I did.
The pending verification been there more than 5hours. I'm only half log-in? I see my username there but that's about it. (No level & no picture)
I have restarted my computer, internet & modem to see if that was the problem but it seems to not.

I am a windows 10 user pls i need help :c

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Tsunderplane

Shai wrote:

Problem Details:
''You need to verify your identity to play online! Please click here to continue.''
I hover my mouse and click it and my account has been verified. Then it keeps popping up each minute to click here to verify again which I did.
The pending verification been there more than 5hours. I'm only half log-in? I see my username there but that's about it. (No level & no picture)
I have restarted my computer, internet & modem to see if that was the problem but it seems to not.

I am a windows 10 user pls i need help :c

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Go see this thread > /t/579244
Dntm8kmeeatu

Tsunderplane wrote:

Go see this thread > /t/579244
That thread was for a confirmed temporary verification issue, and is not related.

For now, please try this:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try logging out of the game, then logging out of the website, using the new design accessible here https://osu.ppy.sh/home

After logging out of both, please wait a few minutes. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

If that doesn't work, please contact accounts@ppy.sh
Topic Starter
Shai

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try logging out of the game, then logging out of the website, using the new design accessible here https://osu.ppy.sh/home

After logging out of both, please wait a few minutes. Then log back into the website, then into the client.
Thank you very much :)
It work :oops: