forum

[invalid] Help me (osu!lazer do not work)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Giakkoh
I'm already beginning to say that this post will also post it on github where there are the "updates" if so you can call it. Today I tried to download osu! Lazer, which was all right but, once clicked on install and then clicked on osu! Lazer the game started, it felt the startup screen but it did not work. In practice, the laser was still running, but the screen became gray and nothing could be done. Is not that the version of my PC is really bad and can not support a big guy? My PC is a Windows Vista. Thanks for the help and good day KAWAIII \ (^ - ^) /

Traduction in english ----> italian

inizio già dicendo che questo post lo posterò anche su github dove ci sono gli "aggiornamenti" se così si possono chiamare. Oggi ho provato a scaricare osu!lazer, il che è andato tutto bene ma, una volta cliccato su install e poi cliccato su osu!lazer il gioco partiva, si sentiva la schermata d'avvio ma non funzionava. in pratica osu!lazer continuava si, a funzionare, però la schermata diventava grigia e non si poteva fare niente. Non è che percaso la versione del mio pc è proprio scadente e non riesce a supportare un tipo grosso? Il mio pc è un Windows Vista. Grazie per l'aiuto e buona giornata KAWAIII \(^-^)/
Venix
lazer is still work in progress and it may have some bugs lol
suntiger
osu!lazer only works for windows 8 and up (i think)
i have the same problem (i use windows 7)
Death
First of all, don't bump old posts please, and osu!lazer should work on Windows 7.

Venix wrote:

lazer is still work in progress and it may have some bugs lol