forum

[invalid] Wiki Typos

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
frisbii
The new wiki does have a lot of minor typos. I'm not sure whether this is the place to report them but imma do it anyway :P
I'm creating this thread so people can report issues and typos in the wiki and some mod can come and fix.(?)
The wiki and the new website design are of course new so they will have a few issues of the sort but I thought we could help.

To start off, in the Glossary, under Pass, it says it has three meanings, even though there are only two, and it only lists two.

Of course, there are many more (i think) typos so we'll have to report them all! Let's make the wiki great again!idk what to put im so awkward ugh
Tsunderplane

frisbii wrote:

The new wiki does have a lot of minor typos. I'm not sure whether this is the place to report them but imma do it anyway :P
I'm creating this thread so people can report issues and typos in the wiki and some mod can come and fix.(?)
The wiki and the new website design are of course new so they will have a few issues of the sort but I thought we could help.

To start off, in the Glossary, under Pass, it says it has three meanings, even though there are only two, and it only lists two.

Of course, there are many more (i think) typos so we'll have to report them all! Let's make the wiki great again!idk what to put im so awkward ugh
I'm sure that rather than making a post about this you should go check out this instead as it would probably get stuff resolved more quickly
Pawsu
^ What was said above. If you need more help talk in the #osu-wiki channel on the discord server.