forum

Rhythm Rivals 4K Mania Tournament [Concluded]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]

Congratulations to WILLY WONKA for winning 1st place!
Congratulations to Dawt for coming in second, and Pipper for coming in third!

Hello, and welcome to my fourth tournament ever, first osu!mania tournament (and first tournament on a gamemode other than standard). Hope you will all have fun, and please read the rules below before signing up so you know what you are in for.

JOIN THE DISCORD PLEASE!

We would like to have more staff for all positions, especially streamer and/or commentator! Please PM [ Scarlet Red ] in Discord and we can discuss it!

Information

1. Stages of the tournament: Qualifiers | Group Stage (Bo7) | Round of 32 (Bo7) | Round of 16 (Bo9) | Quarter Finals (Bo9) | Semi-Finals (Bo11) | Finals Week 1 (Bo11) | Grand Finals (Bo13) [There are also Losers Round 1 - 5]
  2. There will be warm up maps during the Group Stage.
  3. This will be a one-versus-one tournament.
  4. Each player will get one ban each.
  5. The Map Pool will consist of a set of Free Mod picks, Double Time picks, and one Tie Breaker.
  6. Group Stage will be 10 Maps (6 Free Mod, 3 Double Time, 1 Tie Breaker) | Every consecutive Best Of we will increase the mappool amount a little.
  7. The tournament maps won't be based on star rating too much, but just be able to generally play 3* - 4* difficulties.
  8. PRIZES: Unsure if we will do them. Maybe, maybe not. Tournament staff doesn't offer it and idk if anyone in staff is willing to pay.
  9. This will be a SCOREV2 tournament.

Game Procedure

1. You will get a notification from your referee that your match is ready. Once you are ready you let them know and they will invite you to the lobby.
  2. The referee will ask you to roll for warm ups. The highest roll picks the first warm up, then the next player picks afterwards.
  3. The warm up maps can be anything under 4 minutes long. Any star range applies. As long as they are mania maps.
  4. Once both warm ups are over with, both players must re-roll for picks and bans. The higher roll gets the second ban, but picks the first map.
  5. Afterwards, both players alternate picks until one player wins the match

Qualifiers

1. Qualifiers will consist of however many players sign up. Could be 100+ depending on the circumstances
  2. There will be 4 maps, so 4 stages. Each map getting progressively more difficult.
  3. You will be put into a group, that entire group will be invited to a lobby (it will consist of roughly 8 people).
  4. Each map will be picked one after another, you are to play through them doing the best you can. When they are all over they will all be replayed a second time. Your final score is the best run on each map added together.
  5. To qualify for this tournament you must place in the top 64

Schedule

Qualifiers: September 30th / October 1st
Live Drawings & Group Stage Mappool Showcase: October 1st
Group Stage: October 7th / 8th / 14th / 15th
Round of 32: October 21st / 22nd
Round of 16 & Losers Round 1: October 28th / 29th
Quarter Finals & Losers Round 2 & Losers Round 3: November 4th / 5th
Semi-Finals, Losers Round 4 & Losers Round 5: November 11th / 12th
Winner's Finals & Loser's Finals: November 18th / 19th (Loser's Plays after Winner's)
Grand Finals: November 25th / 26th

To sign up, please leave your username and an estimation of your rank down below.

YOU MUST PLAY THIS TOURNAMENT IN STABLE (LATEST) OR LATER OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE PLAYING THE TOURNAMENT IN SCORE V2!
Pope Gadget
Seems pretty solid. I'll join and hope uni isn't annoying with weekends.
snexe
ill join this one
booty
Enjoy some of my graphics, Best of luck to the Tournament! (・ω・)b
PouletFurtif
How would you qualify this tournament quality on a scale from ingen to mwc?
Cunu
I'm in
Topic Starter
[ Scarlet Red ]

PouletFurtif wrote:

How would you qualify this tournament quality on a scale from ingen to mwc?
Half the quality of SOFT?
[Crz]LaoGan636
Your boy wants to join.
Score v2 - Rank 950
Neuro-
put me in coach

currently sitting around rank 650
zazaba633
Rank 389 xd
moni
why not
Azubeur