forum

Idk what to do I might have Carpel tunnel syndrome

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stoof 4
For a few months now when ever I alternate or even stream on osu! my veins or my joins where my veins are like the other side of my palm really stings and hurts when when I keep streaming it just keeps intensifying in pain, it happends every time i play osu, I even quit osu! before and it came back basically. Please help me what do I do guys
Yolshka
Same.
For me if i a take a long break it goes away then always comes back . Little does my doctor know that i refuse to take breaks.
hehe
Not trying to scare you but what you're saying is very similiar to what i have, and my doctor has confirmed the injury already.
hand pain- check
comes back -check
stinging feeling during streaming-check
affects side/(back, both for me)-check

So we're not lookin good, go to the doctor, now hopefully it's nothing big, but be prepared for the worst i guess.
rip
good luck
Topic Starter
Stoof 4
Damn bro, well i'm only 15 atm haha so I guess I'll have to ask my parents some time to bring me.
Celine
I guess it's time for you to win 10 million+ USD from gaming
Seriously tho, take a long break or simply quit gaming or other things that might make it worse
Zedek117
Your muscles are probably sore so you should just rest it for a while. To my knowledge the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome isn't pain so much as weakness, numbness, pins and needles, etc. I think you've just got a case of DMS. Here's some good advice though, if it hurts to do, you should probably stop doing it. Video games aren't supposed to hurt to play.

But hey, I'm not a doctor.
Topic Starter
Stoof 4

Zedek117 wrote:

Your muscles are probably sore so you should just rest it for a while. To my knowledge the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome isn't pain so much as weakness, numbness, pins and needles, etc. I think you've just got a case of DMS. Here's some good advice though, if it hurts to do, you should probably stop doing it. Video games aren't supposed to hurt to play.

But hey, I'm not a doctor.
Sorry but just curious what is DMS? and yeah I waas thinking of possibly actually deleting osu until December, I'm soon going to be telling my parents to go to the doctor