forum

Left hand?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yaes
So recently i haven't been able to single tap as i just stiffen too much and get tired way to fast. it didn't used to happened before and if i don't stiffen up i cant spam single taps. Alternating is fine though. Single tapping with my middle finger feels fine too, just my index finger that is really screwing up. Could this be RSI, Mental Block or just habit cause i tend to single tap spam on DT which stiffens my left hand and in turn led to my index finger dying out of stamina? Also i don't stiffen up at all when alternating.
ManuelOsuPlayer

[Celestial] wrote:

So recently i haven't been able to single tap as i just stiffen too much and get tired way to fast. it didn't used to happened before and if i don't stiffen up i cant spam single taps. Alternating is fine though. Single tapping with my middle finger feels fine too, just my index finger that is really screwing up. Could this be RSI, Mental Block or just habit cause i tend to single tap spam on DT which stiffens my left hand and in turn led to my index finger dying out of stamina? Also i don't stiffen up at all when alternating.
Try to focus more on music, hitsounds and move the fingers to the rhythm instead force the movement at each circle you see.
Could be stress, tired, frustrated or something similar. Take it easy.
Celine
Then alternate.
Topic Starter
Yaes
If i wanted to alternate i wouldn't already have asked lmao, damn post farmers @BWSnoob. Precisely that i hear rhythm that is why i tense up because i can hear the spam parts coming, tried relaxing as much as possible but still tense up too much @ManuelOsuPlayer.