forum

Took a 1/2 year break on osu and now i cant do anything :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VinylScratch365
basically what the title says. trying to come back into osu but i think ive lost my touch too far. been trying to practice for 2 weeks but still nothing. is this a sign to give up and quit where im unable to do simple jumps or even short streams? sigh... this game makes me feel useless :( :( :(
Sandy Hoey
Maybe try not starting where you left off...
Deva
Ummmm you are 150k I just feel like you weren't able to do those things in the first place. Actually learn them this time?
N0thingSpecial
More importantly why would you come back to this game? Did your parents hurt you when you were just a child?
Ryoid
Well, i think its you were doing fine, its just matter of stamina i think
I've the same problem too, back then i can easily beat 5 star and fc 4 star if i want to(suck acc)
And Because school is starting, i've limited my playtime for my study and thanks to that,i can't even fc 4 star anymore.
(Don't make me play and fc 3 star)
abraker

VinylScratch365 wrote:

basically what the title says
So...

you are telling me...

...that you cannot breathe?

Well that's one pile of cancer taken care off
KupcaH
Go back to 3* star maps and build your way up from there.
Celine
Fall back to easier things and gradually increase
kai99

Deva wrote:

Ummmm you are 150k I just feel like you weren't able to do those things in the first place. Actually learn them this time?
this guy knows
Celine
Excuse me? my rank is 150k and according to the amount of osu users (10.5m) i am at the top 1.4% of the osu community so my opinion must be respected and my analysis on the game is legit and im going on factual basis. I dont like to kiss ass of any pro without any reason. U have no right to critisize it u bastard .
KupcaH

BWSnoob wrote:

Excuse me? my rank is 150k and according to the amount of osu users (10.5m) i am at the top 1.4% of the osu community so my opinion must be respected and my analysis on the game is legit and im going on factual basis. I dont like to kiss ass of any pro without any reason. U have no right to critisize it u bastard .
How about you stop repeating same shit for over 100 times?
autoteleology
Believe it or not you have barely started to learn the game. Don't get discouraged.

I left this game to focus on Undercards and CS:GO for two years and it took me about a month of solid play to get back to my skill level. This time fortunately I have a much healthier and sustainable mindset for playing. Don't pressure yourself to get good quickly, it will only really serve to wear you out and steal your fun.
kai99

KupcaH wrote:

BWSnoob wrote:

How about you stop repeating same shit for over 100 times?
funny meme xd
mulraf
had about a 2 year break too, was similar to before, then i found tillerino and -> instant rapid improvement. give it a try too imho :x
Deva
Instant easy pp doesn't equal instant rapid improvement
Celine
Just because your rank is dropping doesn't mean you are not improving and vice versa
mulraf

Deva wrote:

Instant easy pp doesn't equal instant rapid improvement
well, playing pp maps for improvement is better than playing 2008 2* maps. tillerino just recommends the difficulty suited to you :x