forum

[Archived] Tablet cursor is moving too fast

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HyperPuppy
Hello.
I'm posting my problem here as a final resort since I've already tried everything I could possibly think of, yet nothing worked.
Last month I bought a Huion 420 off of ebay, downloaded the drivers from the website and experimented with the active area settings until I find the most comfortable ones for me. Everything was working perfectly fine until 2 days ago. My cursor started moving way too fast for seemingly no reason, and the sensitivity shot up at least 10 times higher than before, completely messing up my aim. Thing is, the sensitivity in the settings is set to 1x, I have raw input off ( ever since I got the tablet ), Tablet support is off, and anything else that can possibly change the speed / latency of the cursor. I checked the tablet settings and everything was still absolutely the same. I unplugged replugged the tablet in another USB port, changed the battery, even reinstalled the drivers and reinstalled osu all together, yet nothing proved effective. I'm confused as to why this would happen. No one could've possibly messed with the settings / tablet either since, this all happened while I was in game.

Help? :(

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I changed the pen's tip and that it freezes / jumps randomly in game.
S1cK
Turn on your raw input
If raw input is on there will be no acceleration.
Venix

S1cK wrote:

Turn on your raw input
Raw input is good thing

but not for tablet...
Topic Starter
HyperPuppy

S1cK wrote:

Turn on your raw input
I tried that, didn't work : (
IYDANM
I have the same problem, but only for osu lazer.
- Zuramaru -

IYDANM wrote:

I have the same problem, but only for osu lazer.
1) Make a new thread explaining your problem instead of bumping an old archived thread.

2) osu!lazer is still in development so you most likely won't receive any help on the forums solving problems relating to it.
Death
No need to create a new thread for lazer issues, as said above, it is still in development and has issues.